Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews burger van camping field games room peaky blinders lovely campsite electric pitches shower toilet facilities electric card shower block lovely week oliver's mount spent nights just returned from a night stay short stay dave
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have just had 2 weeks with you all at the park when we arrived we were greeted really well taken too are pitch got all set up water was just in the corner bins as you drive out of site site always cleaned grass kept cut as you do we had a few drinks we went up for the barbecue as always Neil does a fabulous steak had a fabulous night walked up to have a shower next day at 6am cleaners already in (sorry did not catch name) but shower block always clean Michelle who works behind bar just love her Dave are rain man said he would dance each day so we all could have sunshine Alfie was just a lovely young man Trevor who was in bar one night was a lovely gent Sharon meals are always spot on SO BASICALLY We HAD A Fabulously holiday we have been camping here for a good 14+years love you all from the wye I mans see you all next year
Ps we were also very lucky at the bingo happy days

Reviewed 19 August 2021

Having just returned from my second visit to this campsite i would just like to say we had a lovely time. On arrival we were escorted to our pitch and shown how to put electric on meter and asked if we would like any help setting up, as our trailer tent is quiet easy to put up anyway we kindly refused. Once we had set up we went over to the onsite bar, as we were starving by this time we decided to partake of what can only be described as a MARVELOUS Sunday Roast. {PORK OR BEEF with any amount of vegetables with Yorkshire puddings ,Staff are very friendly and can,t do enough to help. NO NEGATIVES FROM US AFTER STAYING AT A LOT WORSE SITES THAN THIS ONE. !!!!! WILL BE BACK AGAIN NEXT YEAR !!!!

1  Thank 234joane
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Having arrived in Arosa Camping Site was not warmly welcomed, as it usually happens on smaller camp sites, but was at least provided all necessary information about rules and given space to put our tent up. This appeared to be in the middle of meadow, which was not ideal option at the first glance, but turned to be great option to keep an eye on our son playing with other kids. Our son and other kids seemed to like this area very much.

Tap with water is located just at the entrance to that meadow and next to play park, which appeared to be busy for most of the time regardless time of the day. The block with reception, bar, washing facilities and toilets is placed not even 100 yards further and can be accessed at any time of the day, apart of bar and reception. Prices are very reasonable but check if alcohol from the taps is fresh enough to be served. On my first night was served beer that should not be offered to customers. I am quite lucky that did not get sick after that but it already discouraged me from buying anything else from that bar. There is game room above the bar and some family activities, such as bingo or karaoke on most of the evenings. Though, after busy days spent on exploring surrounding area this type of entertainment was not a thing for us to do.

Showers operate on tokens, which could be purchased from the bar or reception at 50p each, which gives 7 minutes of shower. While toilets were spotlessly clean, showers were not as clean as could be. Having used the same cabin for few days in a row spotted the same dead fly attached to the wall of that particular shower cabin. Though, shower tray seemed to be clean.
Another point of our concern was loudness at the campsite after 10:00 pm and lack of response from the staff to report about this problem. I would suggest to get someone checking camping site for music being played after unsociable hours.

It's a nice campsite with a lot of things going on but also some issues, which could be easily fixed and make this place 5 star campsite. Its location gives easy access to majority tourist attractions on the coast of North Yorkshire, which is a great bonus. I would definitely recommend this place for a short or little longer stay but if was ever coming back would have sought for some improvement on above mentioned issues.

Room tip: Watch at alcohol served from taps. It might be not always fresh.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2021

What an amazing place to stay all staff were polite they directed us to our spot and they were helpful the site was lovely and clean, the park was amazing for the kids and the bar was also amazing clean , fast service , lovely smiles on staff faces and the bar was also PEAKY BLINDERS THEME !!! the food was unbelievable very quick service they even have a mini shop in the check in office. The entertainment was amazing kids bingo, adults bingo , play your cards right then a karaoke night and also a games room upstairs for the kids
We stayed a week and they had a bbq on Saturday with a spit roast it was lush overall we had an amazing experience they are also animal friendly
Im so sad writing this as I leave I wish I could stay we will definitely be coming back

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Alfievdm
Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

Having been recommended to visit the Arosa by friends that had been last year and thoroughly enjoyed it I am left disappointed. We visited as a group of 8 (should have been 10 but for positive covid test) on 4 x electric pitches. On arrival the guy on reception didn’t seemed to want to be there and was very rude and abrupt, was told to wait out side reception until his colleague returned to show us to our pitch but he just said drive down there and turn left and you will see your friends (named Dave I think). None of the staff in the bar were wearing masks while serving and seemed to be abit of a free for all with various people coming and going from behind the bar area. Due to extreme heat and having a disabled person in our group we purchased a gazebo to get some shade from the beating sun but when returning to reception to ask if we had to pay to put it up (have to on other campsites) we were told we can’t put a gazebo up as everybody else would want one and there would be no room for tent (again by Dave I think). About 30mins later I pointed out to the very same person that said we couldn’t have a gazebo that there was infact one on another pitch between two tents, to which he said they didn’t ask. He then said we could put our gazebo up ( make your mind up Dave). The next afternoon Dave was walking his dogs around the camping field and asked me to stop swearing as there were children around (which were on the park some 25-30 metres away) and wouldn’t have heard over the constant noise they were making all day. I apologised and said I would stop swearing (although I rarely do). I asked about the rules of noise in the morning as a group of four in the middle of the field had woken our whole group at 5am shouting at each other and banging and slamming car doors and boots before going out for the day at 7am. He went over to the group and pointed out to them that we had complained about the noise they created in the morning and from then on we were getting grief from them until we left the next morning. He walked past again later and seemed to be drunk when shouting across to the people in the large motor home a few pitches away.

When trying to cook dinner for 6 people using the electric of three pitches we had to have someone standing at the electric hook up to keep turning the electric back on as it was tripping every couple of minutes which isn’t ideal for both cooking or trying to enjoy our evening.

Overall great location for trips out, none of us (4 x couples) will be returning due to the staff especially Dave.

Date of stay: July 2021