“Superb coffee”
Review of Coffee#1 Sidmouth

Coffee#1 Sidmouth
Ranked #7 of 12 Quick Bites in Sidmouth
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Description: Award-winning coffee, cakes and pastries for breakfast, lunch and tea. Comfy sofas, beautiful interiors and cosy corners that you can hide away in for a quiet half an hour are as important to us as the cake we serve and the service we give. Come and see for yourself.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Lovely surroundings, pleasant staff and delicious cakes! The choice of coffees is vast and those we’ve tried have all met our expectations.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I love a good cup of coffee and was pleasantly surprised when the filter coffee I'd ordered turned out to be one of the tastiest I've ever had. If you're interested I had the Guatemalan coffee. My wife had a very nice Americano and a chocolate crisp slice that was very tasty. The coffee shop itself is very nicely presented with old shop fittings around the walls.
I was pleasantly surprised at finding such a lovely coffee shop to be honest.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

A large place. Not too certain what to call it. Hardly a coffee shop or restaurant. Very busy with many happy customers. Perhaps just not our type

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I always enjoy going to Coffee #1 and this one is no exception. The snacks and drinks are top notch, in this case the decor is unusual adding to the atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Agree that this can be a slightly gloomy setting but always calm with good coffee and cakes. Especially appreciate the free bags of coffee grounds for the garden!

Date of visit: February 2018