“Wouldn’t ever use again”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dynasty Chinese Restaurant
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Used for the first time and collected. Will never ever use again. Food was disgusting, have never tasted Chinese like it before. To be fair, after one mouthful, I phoned them to say we would be bringing all the food back and would like a refund. The girl on the phone apologised and said we would get a full refund. It could of just been a one off but wouldn’t recommend.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I don't even want to explain what was so had about Dynasty. Just avoid it. Absolutely awful. I feed my dog better food than that.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Have used this takeaway for about 15 years, never had a problem, until last night. Phoned in an order, collected fine, dished up chicken chow mein, noodles rock hard, gave them a call, could they bring another one over, no problem they said. Thought we'd start on the rest, special fried rice was cold, had enough by now, so went over to get my money back, not once did the lady behind the counter say sorry for the inconvenience, I wasn't offered anything else, no nothing. Now I know we all have off days, I that I can accept, but what I can't accept is that no-one said sorry. So for their rudeness we will not be back.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

First time they were not busy but still managed to an order wrong! Took it back and they messed it up again.... just as well we checked it at the counter!!
Gave it a second chance 6 months later and have just had a pile of slop... un edible! Complete waste of money as am now in my kitchen cooking something that doesn't represent pva glue!!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 8 March 2017

The ribs are delicious and you can tell they're home-marinated. King prawns are also big and juicy, unlike the scrawny ones you tend to get at the take away. The only down side is there aren't that many vegetarian options - but the staff are friendly and happy to cook off the menu!

Date of visit: February 2017