“Best Veggie Breakfast ever!”

Cote Brasserie - Welwyn Garden City
Price range: US$20 - US$39
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Although not a vegetarian myself, I can thoroughly recommend the vegetarian breakfast at Cote. I choose it over their regular excellent breakfast every time! If I can remember correctly it comes with two poached eggs, sour dough toast, avocado, mushrooms, the BEST vegetarian sausages( from France) tomato, baby spinach and hollandaise sauce with apple or orange juice and coffee, tea or hot chocolate. And all for £10.50. Fantastic value and staff are really friendly, don’t hassle you you to hurry up...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here recently as a group of 6 adults and 1 child
Service was really good
Restaurant was also really well laid out
Food was fab
I had the crab mayonnaise for starter
Sea bass for main
And cheese plate
All was delicious and presented well
I would definitely return!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Took my husband here for a Father's Day treat and it was our first visit. Husband said it is now his favourite restaurant. We had a superb meal very flavoursome. Staff were very friendly and we were spoilt for choice on the menu. Will certainly be back - can highly recommend

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Early evening dinner of 2 courses for £13.50 is such a good deal. The food is really tasty with a good choice for a set menu. Service a little slow but helpful staff. Well worth a second visit.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We sat outside Cote in Welwyn Garden City on a Saturday night - it was like being on holiday. Food was great (though beware if ordering Seabass - there are no potatoes of any kind with the meal). All three courses were excellent for all of us - I had succulent Calamari, and half chicken - all prepared well.

If I have any minor gripes they were...

Staff were attentive for the first 3/4 of our visit and seemed to lose interest a little later on. And I had to go inside to request the bill
The wine could have been colder
They forgot my wife's bread at first

But they are minor gripes - good value - good food.