“Amazing date night spot”
Review of Thai1

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

Second visit to this restaurant and I think it's probably mine and my partner's new favourite in the area. Service is efficient and warm, from the servers and the owner, who even went as far as to converse with us and check we had enjoyed everything.
There's excellent vegetarian and vegan options and I am led to believe by the signage in the dining area that they cater for a range of allergens upon request. Our food was served fast, fresh and hot.
We couldn't decide on starters as they all sounded amazing and so had to order the spring rolls extra, and weren't disappointed, everything was incredible! The curries were fragrant and delicious, and portion sizes were extremely generous.
Overall, if you're in the area, I definitely can't recommend Thai1 enough!

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank emmirate
Write a reviewReviews (531)

Reviewed 28 August 2021

Walked passed this restaurant a couple of weeks ago and picked up menu and phone number. Dined there last night. Excellent food and service, happily recommend. We will certainly go there again.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

Excellent ambiance and even better food. This was a real treat to come out to a COVID safe meal which feels like normality. Damian made us feel welcome and the rest of the staff were equally attentive. Couldn’t fault our visit. Clean, tasty and safe.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 31 July 2021

I went here with a few friends a few days ago and I walked in thinking it was a classy restaurant, oh boy I was wrong. First of all I hear the manger talking inappropriately about customers and workers, pretty sure he was drunk. He served us, I ordered some spring rolls which comes with plum sauce, which had ants in. I REPEAT ANTS IN THE PLUM SAUCE. I told the drunk manger of the issue and he simply said oh they are supposed to pick them out.

If you want anywhere to eat in town stay very far away from here .

Date of visit: July 2021
2  Thank Lmatrin2458
Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

Visited with friends and family..wonderful evening..Damon and the team provide a friendly helpful atmosphere..the food can only be described as EXOTIC flavours..every dish was out of this world..fantastic value for money..will return again very soon

Date of visit: July 2021