See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2015 via mobile

I stayed two weeks at Pescara House in January 2015. I was supposed to only stay maxiumum one week, but due to problems with my apartment, I had to prolong my stay several times. The owners, David & Pat, were really helpful and kind to me! It's a pleasure to stay in a place owned by such a nice couple! Rooms are nice, cosy and clean. Great value for money. I can highly recommend Pescara House!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Convenient and clean, very close to town center, is a very good choice to whom plans to stay in Colchester. Breakfast is enough to keep you up for the most of the day. I would gladly stay there if I visit Colchester again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This place is very cosy, located near the city center. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Pat and David are very kind, trying to help us on everything we needed. The English breakfast, traditionally prepared was tasteful! I would definitely stay again in this B&B in my next trip to Colchester!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I spent a week recently with a friend of mine at David and Pat' s Pescara House. It was just a wonderful stay. Both David and Pat are very nice, warm and hospitable people, always helpful. If I visited Colchester again I would definitely chose Pescara House again. The room was very cosy, in a quiet area, Pat and David prepared lovely, tasty breakfast and also gave us some tips what to see in Colchester and surrounding area. David was so kind and printed us the bus schedule.
I am so greateful that we chose Pescara House since both, Pat and David, helped me to feel like home. Needless to say that its location is very close to the centre so that you can walk there:)
All in all I was very satisfied there and my friend as well. Thank you David and Pat for your kindness, patience and hospitality.
Renata from Prague, Czech Republic

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2013

A wonderful find. . My husband and I really loved our stay. Very good value for money, superb service and a great location. . So close to Colchester town centre and yet such a peaceful haven. Highly recommended for working- week stays and mid-week breaks. Pat and David are the most courteous and helpful of hosts. . And the food is just perfect! Try it out. . You'll be impressed too!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple