“A year later and stil good”
Review of Misya Meze & Grill

Misya Meze & Grill
Ranked #4 of 180 Restaurants in Stevenage
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I recently went back to the restaurant for the first time in about a year, I was pleasantly surprised as the food and service was just as good as I went when it first opened.

This restaurant is always busy so have had takeaway from here a few times which is also good

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We went to this place in Stevenage 2 weekends ago and I must stay the food atmosphere staff and service is flawless from beginning to end some of us ordered of the menu and some had there meze which was superb. I would recommend this place to anyone who lives in or around the Stevenage area

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Fabulous food, friendly and prompt service and sizzling hot dishes when served. Particularly recommend the mixed hot starter for a variety of excellent tastes. Advise book or go early - by 7pm on a wet late April Tuesday only one table was left!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Went here n was greeted with a lovely welcome we got the table we asked for and the staff were very nice and very fast service. The food was really lovely, cooked and presented well, very busy and great atmosphere. Staff were very courteous on the way out as they were on the way in and thanked us for coming. Definitely go there again!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The title is only descriptive of the service....this was my first time visiting on the recommendation of friends. Booked a table in advance as it was a Saturday. Stood outside for twenty minutes to get through the door to stand and wait inside for a further twenty minutes. So for my table that was reserved for half past eight my guest and I were finally seated at 8.55pm. We were then sat there for another ten minutes before someone came to take our order...and then the waiting began. Fifteen minutes for our drinks to arrive...ten minutes later a bowl of bread was put out....the bread was amazing...forty minutes after placing the order our starters came and like the bread they were amazing...I was super excited for the main course....I would have liked to order another drink at this point but the waiter or server as he preferred to be called didn’t want to serve me waving my arm ok the air....so we waited...and waited and waited....45mins after the plates for the starter had been taken away my guest got up to get a member of staff he was ushered back to the table and a few moments later the ‘server’ came over to us. I asked if our main course would be served soon as we had been waiting a while to which he replied ‘we’re really busy serving the big tables’ followed by ‘ok just your server’ when I queried why the not so big tables were being treated differently. I was told to find the manager and mention this to the manager as the person I was speaking to was just ‘the server. He came back (the server) and said the food would be 4/5 minutes. 10 mins later the main course finally arrived. And like the rest of the food it was delicious. However it was now way past 10 at night and I had lost my appetite after waiting so long! The manager did come over as we were eating which meant we stopped eating as I was always taught it’s rude to talk when eating and said sorry it’s been busy and our server had been replaced with another server....we paid our bill and then a tray of desserts was presented as a gesture which was a nice gesture. I cannot fault the food here. Genuinely spot on as far food goes... however be prepared to wait...maybe I just went in on an exceptionally busy evening? The second server was much more polite and the manager was lovely, however I have left there remembering that the bigger tables were a priority over a table for two...according to at least one member of staff...I would have taken photos but by the time the food came out I was so hungry I didn’t have time...I would recommend the venue for the quality of food....I will try it again and see if the service is better than this time!!

1  Thank 205,189