See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

It cost me £58 a night. The only room available was a family room. The shower was very poor, the water trickled out and the water was not that hot. The beds were standard comfort, not particularly comfy but not the worse. The decor was very dated. The room was very hot and stuffy even with window fully open to the point we left early because we just couldn’t settle to sleep. One of the staff entered or room without knocking while we was in there, which would never happen at any other hotel! The door had no lock on the inside to prevent this from happening. The rooms did not have any smoke detectors which I thought was not very ‘safe’. The free WiFi advertised did not work at all during my stay, it would connect but either drop out or just wouldn’t load any of my internet pages. I think value for money was rubbish, Ipswich wasn’t exactly London so I think it was very over priced. I wouldn’t call it a hotel either it is literally a pub with rooms they let out basically. I have emailed the hotel with my complaint and not reviewed a response yet.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Hotel is not fit to stay in. In the room I was given, the curtains were hanging off their runners and couldn't be fully closed. The room had two windows on a main road and I had to pin them together so people couldn't see in. Half of the lights in the room weren't working. The bathroom was mouldy, the decor was tired and scruffy. The place smells awful. Do not stay here.

Date of stay: May 2018
2  Thank helenm0ran
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Stayed at the Inn on Sunday Night and even though a bit of a walk into the Town Centre it is not far from the Waterfront with its Bars & Restaurants. Room was nice and quiet and Bar was lovely especially Victoria the lovely Barmaid from Latvia

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

That's what we did, we made a simple mistake and booked the wrong month having successfully booked another 8 hotels for our cycle trip around Norfolk. These people failed to engage and help us obtain a refund and our approach was met with deaf ears and a shoulder shrug. So be it.... but we'll never rebook with you and advise others the same. We'll done you!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Getonwithyourwork
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Worst stay. It is dirty, the heating is off in the morning after the window falling open during the night it was absolutely freezing. The lady that checked us in was lovely and should do herself a favour and find somewhere that appreciates her. We heard her boss talking to her like a dog...she deserves far better as she tries so hard to make it work.
Never ever will we stay again

Date of stay: January 2018