All reviews oyster reach beefeater next door adjoining beefeater beefeater restaurant orwell bridge large flat screen tv each evening jimmy's farm good nights sleep stayed here for two nights great place to stay on arrival the ground floor excellent value for money plenty of parking next morning hotel is situated
Reviewed 31 October 2018

This was a convenient stop for a family visit. As usual Premiere Inn is what it is but slightly disappointing in terms here of the messy and not fully topped up self service breakfast in the Beefeater adjoining. So I have knocked a rating down one.Ipswich North was much better.
On a note to point my 88 year old mother in law could not shower due to the high bath and no grab handles so maybe an option when booking on line would be useful. Ipswich North we were given, without asking, walk in showers. Maybe thats what they only have there?

Reviewed 24 October 2018

I stayed recently for the weekend at the Premier Inn South and sadly whilst I was there three cars got broken into and windows smashed plus a van too. It made me decidedly uneasy about my stay to be honest. On the wall clearly the signage states that cars are left at owners risk. What use is a car park if cars get broken into of patrons?

Now into the hotel, it was ok and clean, warm and quiet after usually 11pm although after 10pm it should be quiet but most people in rooms were quiet later. The bed is huge and great for sleeping. Room was very hot at night even in October so I opened the window for some fresh air.

Reception was ok and welcoming and if you needed more tea,coffee or milk this was no problem as was arranging eating in the restaurant attached to the hotel. However, breakfast was brilliant. Don’t bother with an evening meal!!

I have booked to stay again but I don’t know if I will come with my car this time though as I don’t want anything to happen to it.

Room tip: For accessibility the ground floor is fantastic and rooms are close by.no problems at all for the disabled.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Checked in with a delightful enthusiastic female receptionist. The room was very clean. The Beefeater next door I found to be outstanding with great staff and food too. Unfortunately the heating in the room could not be turned on. Thankfully it wasn’t cold enough to affect my stay of one night. I would have awarded 4/5 had it of not been for this. Didn’t see the need to mention it or get involved in making a complaint.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Very Friendly staff, clean and well thought out rooms. Loved the fact there was a haridryer perminately fixed into the room fittings - great idea! Parking was plentiful despite the hotel being well booked out. Good value for money.

• Trip type: Travelled with family