All reviews dog friendly hotel owners and staff on arrival sea front nice stay per night the main shopping street warm welcome well stocked bar two night stay short break comfy bed room was large couldn't do enough excellent value for money single room great position
Reviewed 26 March 2016

It was the best place I have stopped at I always find them welcoming and friendly they always help u with everything u ask them like home from home it has a very lovely place to stop at close to town handy

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Beverley Ann D
Reviewed 23 March 2016

Stayed at the Broadway for one night B&B on a short golf break. Friendly welcome and found all staff to be extremely pleasant. Easy on road parking adjacent to the hotel free from 6pm until 10.30am. Ideal location in centre of town. Full English breakfast was very good and hotel was excellent value for money. Warm friendly atmosphere and would certainly stay again if in the area. Single room was basic but fine for a short stay. On leaving I did suggest that there should be a shower mat and was told that they are available on request. My other query was the lack of an accessible plug socket for the kettle but the lady I spoke to thought that there was another socket on the opposite side of the room. If there was I apologise for my lack of observation but if there was no other socket an extension cable would solve the problem. The one thing that I did not mention was the single mattress that was uncomfortable and does need replacing. The hotel is an old building but to me that is part of its charm. If you expect the Ritz then don't go but the Broadway scores very well as a decent place to stay without breaking the bank.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Peter B
Reviewed 14 March 2016

We booked a night to start with as we were visiting venue cyrmu for the snooker, I later called and asked if we could stay an extra night as we managed to get extra snooker tickets. They did this at the same price which was good of them as I booked the first night months ago. I also parked my car at the hotel for the two nights for £5 per night, so room and car park was £65 per night, bargain.
On arrival I was unsure where to park as the gates as the back were locked, but they were opened for me to drive in, we were checked in, by I'm presuming the owner who was very friendly.
The room was great for me as it only required one and a bit flights of stairs as I have recently had a foot operation, I was expecting to be honest a smaller room for the price we paid, but it was quite large with a small seating area so at least while watching tv you don't have to sit in the bed all the time. It was clean and bed was fresh and very comfortable, I popped down to ask for more t bags as I have ran out in the room and the lady was very helpful and gave me ample and fresh milk, she told me they would have been replenished in the room but I had put the do not disturb on the door, it had fallen off the night before and I just shoved it back on the knob with out looking at it to be honest so completely my fault I'd ran dry. We didn't eat while at the Broadway hotel as we didn't order breakfast as we are not breakfast people but it did smell delicious in the morning so maybe next time we will try it, we didn't use the bar either as we were rushing to a from the snooker all the time we stayed but it looked inviting and modern.
I've seen a few reviews knocking the hotel for of all things creaking stairs etc, what do you expect for when all the building were built,some people are never satisfied, pay low prices and expect the ritz and you will be disappointed, pay low prices and get a nice warm clean room,with a hot shower and comfy bed and you will he very happy here. Overall a great stay and wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Clairemason1980
Reviewed 8 March 2016

Really enjoyed our overnight stay at the Broadway Hotel, we were welcomed and treated superbly for all of our stay. Excellent food, warm comfortable beds and rooms and only a short walk from the theater. Thank you to the owners Marc and Cheryl we had a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank SAS1949
Reviewed 28 February 2016

We went back to the broadway hotel again.we got married at llandudno town hall on.12.2.2016.we stayed at broadway for five days we were made most welcome by staff and owners we were left a bottle of champers which was lovely.we also met a celebratory there.which was nice the room was the one actully in this advertising photo beds really comfy beds really comfy.lovely big bay window loking over town centre.food was lovely great evening meals all in all well worth it ive recomended this hotel to a few people .all ican say to staff and owners a big thumbs up.thank you lisa and rob summerfield

Room Tip: The bay window for a good view of town centre weve stayed in other good rooms in the past all nice.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple