“cosy winter trip.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of TY GWYN BACH

Great Orme
Britain's longest cablecar
Rome tramway
Last of its kind  in UK
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tony f
Colchester, United Kingdom
“cosy winter trip.”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 for a stay in January 2013

My family and i stayed at this cottage near the end of january for a cosy winter break away, we were not disapointed in the slightest. we arrived to a very warm and clean property, with a lovley, snug, super king size bed to relax in. we were a bit worried about the continuity of hot water due to this being a common proplem in some of the other places we had visited but there were no problems what so ever. over all we had a brilliant winter break. i couldn t recommend this place more.

Liked best: comfort.
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
15 Jan 2014
The cottage is indeed very warm & cosy
susan r
stoke on trent
“homely clean tidy cottage with friendly helpful owner”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in May 2013

just booked this cottage for 3rd year running . everything you need for stay in llandudno.Could not fault cottage clean and tidy and very warm and well equiped.Owner is very friendly and helpful .i would definitely reccomend to friends and family.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
15 Jan 2014
Thank you for your kind comments .It is always good to hear when somebody enjoyed themselves
kathy b
sandhurst
“Awful, terrible owner, Dirty-had to stay in a hotel the first night”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 for a stay in October 2012

I arrived in the evening to find a very cold and un- clean cottage.
The floors were covered in stains, the bathroom was very dirty. under the bath mat, inside the bath. There was mould, pubic hairs, hair and scum. Generally dirty. As the house was also very cold, beds felt damp, also the second bedroom sheets were un clean. I contacted the owner, whom was very difficult to get hold of. I explained these issues and asked for a refund. He refused and became quite rude and aggressive. Finally he agreed to get the house cleaned again, and pay for us to stay in a Hotel overnjght.
I stayed in a priemier inn with my son, as I thought the cost was not un reasonable.
On my return, the cleanliness was improved, but I also cleaned myself with the assistance of lots of bleach !!!
I am living in spain, so with the costs of car rental and flights, and the refusal of a refund, the cost was too much to stay some where else for the week.
I would not stay here if I was paid to. Rude and awful owner. This property was not on tripadvisor when I booked, please take it off the site as I use this site for guidance.

Liked best: Nothing
Liked least: owner, bathroom, location, beds
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
15 Jan 2014
I have wondered for a long time weather to respond to this review or to let it speak for itself
I have decided on the latter
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing