1,539 results
All reviews terrace restaurant wedgwood room sea view hot buffet lovely hotel four star hotel car park sea front buffet style evening meal checking out first class large bathroom lovely room north wales breakfast was excellent night break
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Staying for a couple of nights to celebrate our wedding anniversary we found this Hotel to be comfortable, well located and welcoming. Breakfast was delicious and the restaurant staff were very attentive and pleasant. My only regret was we didn’t book a sea view room.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank JoanneAin
Tony B, Manager at St. George's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Now you can't have a regret on your Anniversary and so pleased you had such an enjoyable stay. I can only say that this gives you an opportunity for next year to make it even more special with that sea view or even balcony.
With Best Wishes from us all for your Anniversary

Reviewed 24 February 2018

we went 14/02/18 valentines day and stayed 15/02/18 my birthday 2 nights special price meals on both evenings great also both breakfasts. our room 203 was very good except for the creaky floor , the bathroom was huge with bath & shower. tea & coffee making in the room also a bottle of wine in the room . thank you tony burns and all your staff

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Robert S

Well thank you for such kind words and so pleased that you have had a lovely, romantic and memorable stay.
But may I add Happy Birthday and thank you for taking the trouble to leave a review it is always so appreciated.
With Kind Regards and Best Wishes

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I emailed the hotel to see if it would be possible to arrange a breakfast as a non resident for a table for 3, for a weekend of family reminiscing and celebrating my niece's upcoming wedding. I asked if we could have a nice table as I wanted my niece to feel special. The hotels response was superb, we were well and truly looked after, made to feel special, and the food was really lovely. Our table was beautifully laid out for our arrival, and the Manager, and all his staff made us feel very welcome. I can't wait to re-visit and take my husband with me next time, he would love it as much as we 3 ladies did. THANKYOU so much to all at the St. Georges Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank buxhols

What a lovely review and may we thank you for contacting us direct with your thanks it is always so much appreciated.
We were delighted to know that you all had such an enjoyable and special time.
So finally when you do return do contact me direct and I shall ensure you receive the same warm welcome and have another enjoyable and memorable visit.
With Kind Regards and Thanks

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel has always been a hotel that I drive past when in Llandudno and think one day I will stay there :) when looking for a weekend away to celebrate my fiancé birthday the St. George's hotel was one that came up so I thought why not lets surprise him. I booked this hotel and got a really good rate for a bnb stay, car park access was really good and secure, the room was spotless well maintained and big enough for 2 people. The bathroom was big and modern. Breakfast was fantastic so much to choice from, breakfast staff was brilliant very friendly and helpful. The only moan I have about this hotel was on check in 2 young girls was on reception they was both laughing and joking about the night before, I was handed my key n told where the lift where that was it, didn't really show much interest or politeness they was more bothered about finishing there conversation, once I was in my room and settled I realised I needed the wi fi password so I went back to reception and one of the girls said the password is in your TV information , should I have been given more attention on check in maybe I would have been told this.

All in all a good stay and I will stay again thank you St. George's hotel :)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Ambassador329620
Tony B, Manager at St. George's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

What a lovely review and thank you for your kind words and even better to know you will be staying again, especially as my reception team will look particularly forward in providing their warm and informative welcome which you richly deserve.
With Kind Regards and Best Wishes

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Room 407, King Premier. Lovely room, we've stayed in before and it soon became home. Restaurant was lovely as always but we must mention the Creme Brulee. Every time we have it elsewhere we use the one here as a yardstick to see if it compares. Usually it doesn't though :) Well done Chef! We must mention Kate and Justin in the restaurant who were both very friendly and efficient. We must also mention Aga R and Polina in housekeeping who both were very efficient and friendly too. Well done St George's. See you next year!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Flikster

Such a lovely review and so pleased you like the room as your 2nd. home. Have to say the Crème Brulee are my favourite as well. Thank you for your kind words and especially regarding our team. Well done Kate, Justin, Aga, Polina and Chefs for being ''mentioned in dispatches.''
Thank you again and Best Wishes from all and see you next year.
With Kind Regards