1,041 results
All reviews soul weekender elemis toiletries sea view lovely hotel llandudno bay deluxe room high standard boutique hotel shower cubicle sea front venue cymru one night stay full welsh breakfast toast my mum first class cooked breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in this hotel,we had a single room each which we paid extra for,also a sea view which we paid extra for.The rooms were beautifully clean,I had a bath which suited me,lovely comfy bed.Tea making facilities which I made good use of.
My cousins room looked as if it had been upgraded with a shower cubicle.
The restaurant was lovely food,we sat at the same table every day,we were there from Mon-Fri.
We had breakfast with plenty of choices,cereals,fruit,fruit juices.
Full English available,scrambled or poached eggs.
Evening meals were 3 courses,different choices every night.The Waiters on the tables were very friendly no English but all spoke good English and very friendly and polite.
The entertainment was very poor in the evening,bingo earlier on,then usually a singer,what spoilt it was,it was so cold down where the entertainment was,no heating on,and people were complaining.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank daffers131
StuartD1605, General Manager at Llandudno Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Thank you for the review but I believe this should of been posted on to the Bay County Hotel which is next door to us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here on Travelzoo deal whic was good value. Well placed. Room was pleasant with smallest bathroom I have ever been in. Breakfast was fine. Pleasant staff. Had sea view which was nice but quite noisy as bar area at front.

Room Tip: Sea view is nice
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wychwood100

Thanks’ for the feedback ‘wychwood’, we are very pleased you had a nice weekend with us and you enjoyed the breakfast and the views. A small number of our rooms do have compact bathrooms, in part due to the age and layout of the hotel however this is not indicative of the hotel as a whole. I do hope my elf and my team will be able to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall, I had a very pleasant stay here while visiting family in the area. The check in staff were friendly when I arrived, and I had a nice evening meal in the hotel restaurant (again, friendly and helpful restaurant staff). The room was very clean with good facilities and a sea view.

My room was a single room, and the single bed was a bit small for me. The hotel is in a lovely location, close to the village of Craig y Don, but a good 10-15 minute walk from Llandudno town centre, depending on how fast you walk. This should be considered if walking is an issue, although it's a nice walk along the sea front.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for the kind words ‘Hywel’, very please you had an enjoyable stay and the team was helpful and friendly throughout your stay, I do hope we can welcome you back when you next visit your family again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely hotel right on the sea front , with really nice helpful staff , the afternoon tea was nice and fresh with a good selection, we asked for window seating which was lovely to watch the world go by , we will call again

Stayed: July 2018

We are thrilled you enjoyed your afternoon tea with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We were staying here with friends to perform at a choral event at Venue Cwmru. The sea front location was perfect with great views. The rooms were spotless and spacious and the staff were welcoming and efficient. We were able to check into our room slight early with no hassle. Breakfast was wonderful as well. Please note the single beds in the twin room are small singles so a bit small for an adult, but overall excellent value for money.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the great feedback ‘Natalie’ so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and you found the team to be friendly, I do hope we will be able to welcome you back in the not too distant future.