All reviews metro station business school city centre t bane nice hotel business district fitness center big room free wifi business room bus stop public transport great breakfast supermarket conference kettle sauna
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Stayed four nights for a conference and meetings. Room and hotel property was more than comfortable. Close to a few restaurants and either a longish walk or easy cab/Uber/transit to city centre. Next to "river" that was hub for sun bathing, swimming, and walking trail. Easy to get to via bus from airport (which has much less expensive than cab/Lyft).

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jette N, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nydalen, Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Hi Will
Thanks for visiting us and leaving a review. We are very happy you had a comfortable stay. I am sorry has such high prices, unfortunatley that will problabaly not change in the near future, but we do our best with what we have to offer. We hope you visit us again someday and wish you a good day.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

When I checked in, the staff member said "I've got good news and bad news." The good news, she said, was I had a really nice room. The bad news was that there had been a major problem with water on the floor above, and they'd had to remove a lot of carpet on that floor. She wasn't kidding. The floor in the hallway leading to my room was bare concrete, and there was a lot of cleanup equipment around. The room was fine though. Bad news for them, though: I think the moisture had made it's way into my room. The carpet on the side of the bed farthest from the door seemed damp to me. Bed was fine, location was great, but they were having a bad time of it, so not completely up to the standard I would expect from a Radisson.

Date of stay: August 2018

Hi
Thank you for leaving a review. I am so sorry you where visitng us when this happened! We had a huge leak caused by our renovations and all of Oslo was completely booked due to a concert so we could not offer better alternative accomodation. The problem with the leak has been fixed now! Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly for compensation if you where not offered it upon check in.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

We stayed on the 8th floor, which has been renovated. The room was very spacious and lovely. It was quiet and we had a great sleep! Breakfast was also good. Nice quiet area of the city and grocery stores were close by.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jette N, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nydalen, Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Hi Lisa M, thanks for leaving a review. We are very happy you enjoyed yourself while visiting! We hope you come again

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I spent one night here with my older dad. We were both impressed with the hotel. I had asked for a room with two beds. We got a big room so we did not have to sleep right next to each other( a huge plus for me). We were greeted by friendly staff, and I have never experienced such a speedy check in before.

At the check in area there were wather, fruit and cookies. A nice personal detail.

We had breakfast included, something I recomend. A wide variety of food, both cold and warm. I personally recommend their smoothie. Delicious.

All in all this is a hotel I would strongly reccomend, and will most certainly use again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jette N, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Nydalen, Oslo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Hi Inger N,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.