“authentic Italian pizza”

Ranked #1,287 of 1,540 Restaurants in Oslo
Neighbourhood: Sentrum
Neighbourhood: Sentrum
Reviewed 7 September 2021

I had a light lager on tap, which was nothing special.
Pizza sausage and spinach: perfectly light dough, lightly sauteed spinach and delicate sausage. Even with no tomato sauce, the flavors emerged and mixed very well.
Tiramisu' more than good, felt homemade.
I had no expectation, and was surprised.

AND the location is stunning!

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 1 September 2021 via mobile

Went with friends, and was disappointed to say the least. I have visited other Villa Paradiso restaurants, and always enjoyed the pizza. This Quattro Formaggi was so soggy that I practically had to use a spoon. The pizza crust was doughy, and the cheese all over the place in a soup. (And given the very fast service I’m not even sure it had enough time in the oven).

The waiters were extremely inattentive, and we had to wave at them several times. After a certain amount of time (too long) they came up to us one by one and asked the same question (“Thanks, but we just placed orders with you colleague, and gave the same message to two other colleagues…”). Almost like they had an alarm clock, but couldn’t coordinate… After 2 hours we were abruptly asked to leave as the table was reserved for other guests. That’s fair, but we had just gotten a new round of drinks 5 minutes earlier… Why take our orders and not let us know that our time was nearly up? In the end we were allowed to switch to a smaller table to “drink up”.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 15 August 2021

We were in Oslo for Red Bull's Cliff Diving show at the Opera - never seen Oslo so packed especially in these covid days. For that reason, we couldn't believe how fast and efficient the service was here. We ordered a Napolitana Pizza and Vongole linguine. My Spanish partner was totally impressed with the taste, texture, and quality of her Vongole. There were many, delicious and cooked to perfection - she'll be back for sure. My Pizza was excellent. I love anchovies and capers, baked in their amazing ovens I couldn't have wished for better. Made our day because of quality and service - thanks!

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 12 August 2021

Ordered two pizzas and beer. The service was somewhat slow, but ok. The servers seemed a bit overwhelmed, maybe because they opened less than a month ago? The pizzas were good, so is the location.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank Navigator62112880570
Reviewed 11 July 2021

Had a wonderful night with a couple of friends tonight. The food was amazing and the service was ever so nice! I am excited to see how this newly established restaurant develops further! Will definitely be coming back!

Date of visit: July 2021