2,214 results
All reviews opera house central station stock exchange great gym free coffee roof terrace excellent location reception area karl johans gate short stay city centre few minutes walk double room hotel is located top floor wi fi rooms are small
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Its a good budget/basic hotel with decent food for breakfast. Room has everything you need and was comfortable for me and my wife pretty close to central station and walking distance to most of the cities high volume tourist areas, overall great for the price and service was great staff helped with taxi back to airport too!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I just needed somewhere to stay after a late night dinner and to get up early and go to work. I used rewardpoints to pay for the stay.

I checked in very late and went straight to the room. The room has nothing extra, a bed, a desk, towels and dispenser soap. Not a place you would choose if you were to stay for a longer period, but perfect if you just need to sleep and not spend time in the room.

It is very centrally located, and maybe 5 minute walk from the Central railwaystation. I was on 2 floor and it was actually very quiet and I slept well, until I was woken at around 3 am by someone in the streets hollering.

Breakfast looked fine, nothing extensive, but adequate. I had some eggs and juice before I had to rush on out. So I quick and efficient stay that was fine and will stay again if need a room for the night and the price is good.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2018

We booked a family room for 4 of us. Arrived and the room was already prepared, sofa-bed was already converted to bed. The room is very small and basic but enough amenities are provided. Internet was free and good and heather worked slowly but fine. I have to say best part of the stay was breakfast.
The website states that you can find parking on the street, however I was told you could get a ticket. The hotel has a deal with a parking lot that is located some blocks away. so I had to walk around 5 blocks to park the car each day.. consider extra $200 for day of parking if you are driving.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2018

The hotel is located very close to the central station (we had a view on the Opera), it is very quiet, the breakfast is delicious, beds are very comfortable, the service is excellent. If I ever come back to Oslo I would definitly choose this hotel. It’ s perfect:)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Few minutes from Oslo Central station, close to pedestrian street. Rich breakfast, although closes too early 09:30 and very sharp, which gives a negative impression.
Gym is quite large and well equipped, for being a hotel it´s not bad.
Room was smaller though than expected and no wardrobe. Only place to put clothes (apart from 5-6 hangers) is the narrow desk.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business