“Propably one of the worst Jamie Oliver I have been to around the world.”

Jamie's Italian Aker Brygge
Ranked #910 of 1,619 Restaurants in Oslo
Price range: US$5 - US$41
Description: Located right by the waterfront at Aker Brygge, Oslo, our first Jamie's Italian in Norway is the perfect place for any occasion. Stop by for a coffee and something sweet, one of our artisan pizzas or a three-course Italian experience, all made with the best seasonal ingredients and served in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. We're open daily – please pay us a visit!
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Went to the the Jamie Oliver in Aker Brygge in a quiet Wednesday afternoon, at around 3 pm. I was offered a table and a pleasant lady came over to take my order. I only ordered a pizza and a beer. There were literally 5 other guests around. Pizza came barely hot but at least the beer was nice and cold. Nevertheless the pizza was delicious! however the service was terrible. The waitress was behind the bar counter folding napkins whilst talking to other two young lads. I was waiting and waiting for her too pass by at least to check on how the food was but she never came. I wanted to order one more beer so I stood up to the bar counter and she only noticed me when she finished her conversation with the young man.
As I have traveled to alot of countries and Jamie Olivers' restaurants are a favorite I was very disappointed mostly in the service. As a restaurant manager on large cruise Lines i was expecting something better.
Thank you.

1  Thank sivi2k

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Had a rocket and pares an salad but the balsamic got left off. Found someone who brought a bottle.
Had a struggle to pay the bill.

Nice location though.

Johanna L, Guest Relations Manager at Jamie's Italian Aker Brygge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Thank you for your review, your feedback has been forwarded to our management team

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

The biggest problem with this place is that people expect some kind of marvel here. Probably Jamie himself appearing and making Carbonara that has taste of Bacon smoked on Jupiter and eggs from an Unicorn. I have eaten here several times, and everything tastes phenomenal. Dishes have all some kind of twist which is expected so don't expect traditional recipes, but not Unicorn eggs either. The place is packed everytime i go by so i don't see how they pull it of if they have so bad food/service. The restaurant is placed in most expensive spot in whole Norway i would say and has great view/feel. However prices are not higher than anywhere else in the area. So if you are not acting as a Gordon Ramsey wannabe you will most probably like this place and enjoy it. Is it too expensive? Well welcome to Norway, you have great kebab down the street for 60kr.

Thank you for your fantastic review!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I almost walked out after reading trip advisor’s review
We ordered the pizza and we loved it
Fresh and tasty

Johanna L, Guest Relations Manager at Jamie's Italian Aker Brygge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you for your review! :)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Wow , i am honestly angry with myself. I have read the reviews on tripadvisor but yet still went there ...first of all a quite unclen tiny table .That feeling you get after 2 bites of food saying - i rather i stayed home and cooked my own dinner says its all for me . My steak was so tough i stopped eating it Fiat because of the pack of falvit , secondly my chin hurt from chewing. I do not reccomend this place , unless it’s for beer and snacks .and Yes it did look ok for pictures but Thats about it ....

Johanna L, Kundeansvarlig at Jamie's Italian Aker Brygge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi! Your feedback has been forwarded to our kitchen team! Wish you a great day!