All reviews top floor main road city centre metro station nice hotel conference hotel hotel is situated definitely stay here again flat screen tv t bane clean rooms nice room oslo hotels minutes walking business trip breakfast buffet is room facing
Reviewed 26 July 2018

I have stayed there for one night. The only plus was staff. The room itself and bathroom were extremely small (one of the smallest single room's which I have ever seen). It was very hard to find a spot to park the car. In addition, it is quite far away from the city center so do not choose it if you would like to visit a city center. Breakfast were okay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
AnnelieTell, General Manager at Quality Hotel 33, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear MasterOfDisaster,

Thank you for your review here at Tripadvisor from your last stay with us at Quality Hotel 33.

I hope we get the chance to welcome you back one day.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

this is a budget hotel but without any advantage. Far from the city center. located in an industrial area near a noisy highway. The room was clean. Breakfast bellow the average. No aircondition, Polite staff.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
AnnelieTell, General Manager at Quality Hotel 33, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear dan b,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your last stay with us at Quality Hotel 33.
I am delighted to read the comments regarding our staff and the clenliness of the room.
Your other comments regarding the breakfast will be followed up with responsible department.

Thank you again for taking the time to write about us here at Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is quite good but do fully understand before booking that it’s quite far away from downtown (so all savings you may have on a room rate will be eaten by metro fares - in our place for a family of 3, we might be able to choose more centrally located hotel that’ll cost up to NOK 210 per night more, and still be better off). Having said that, free breakfast (and quite decent one) is included for free for everyone.

Another hurdle is that hotel is located next to major highway and so traffic noise on one side is quite considerable. I asked reception at the check in to move us to the quiet side, but was told no other rooms were available (so much for platinum status).

Having said all that, this is reasonable budget choice. Rooms are ok, there is air conditioning throughout, breakfast is free and decent, and internet is free and fast.

We were given disabled room for some reason, so it had disabled toilet with handles and shower without any cube or curtains, so after each shower, every surface was wet. There was stupid translucent partition between the toilet and the room, so whoever decided to use the toilet at night was at risk of waking up everyone in the room. There was no single shelf in the toilet.

Floor in the room was dirty in places, pillows were wafer thin, air conditioning was irresponsive to any changes in the settings, and curtains didn’t block the light properly. Finally, our room was not cleaned before our return at 6pm.

Lastly, management in its infinite wisdom declared the hotel to be cash-free, so it seem they don’t want guests who don’t have debit or credit card (that includes majority of the world’s population).

Overall, mixed feelings.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear avsm,

Thank you for your full review regarding your last stay with us at Quality Hotel 33. I am delighted to read about the comments regarding breakfast, air contidioning, price and internett is fast.

Many hotels in Scandinavia, including ourselves, are transforming into CASH FREE hotels, due to safety reasons and so far it works out really well. Please let us know where this can be an inconvinience for you and we will take your opinion seriously and of course bring it to evaluation meetings with the managment team. You are welcome to contact me directly at email annelie.tell@choice.no.

A plus side of getting a handicap freindly room is that it is bigger then the other standard rooms, so when you come 3 persons we like to give you a larger rooms so you can all fit well :) All your comments regarding curtains and cleaning are noted and I will personally follow up and check the rooms so everything is up to standard.

If you have any further opinons that can help us be better in the future, please do not hestitate to contact me on the email adress I wrote earlier.

I wish you a good summer :)

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Both my and my friends room was dirty and dark. There were three poor lamps in the room, so if you book here remeber to bring a flashlight.
My friends room was straight up dangerous due to a broken windowlock combined with a window at knee-height. In other words one wrong step with your window open, and you would fall seven floors and land on the asphalt.
The breakfast was not good, unless you're really early so you get the good stuff.

The only postive thing was the staff, which was really nice.

Room Tip: Better off finding another place to stay.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank anders792
AnnelieTell, General Manager at Quality Hotel 33, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear anders792,

Thank you for responding here at Tripadvisor regarding your latest stay with us at Quality Hotel 33.
I am very sorry to hear that you are disapointed. Please write to me directly so I can get some information regarding your reservation, I would like to find out the room number so we can fix the window if there is a problem with the safety pin. My emailadress is annelie.tell@choice.no.

I have noted your comments about the breakfast and will inform the responsible person in that department.

I will let the staff you that you think they are nice :)

Have a lovely summer.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The worst hotel , room not clean see the picture, something sleep with me to the dirty bed and see the picture how i wake up, very hot inside the sun directly to the window NO aircondition and if you make the mistake and open the window all the smell from the cars coming inside because the hotel is infront of sentral road. The toilet dont have something to say that they make definition. ONly one floor lamp if you need more light you dont have. The refrigarator empty NOTHING inside. And i cant here that the breakfast is good. ... they put only one time in the morning everything and after if you are lucky you will eat the gourmet things. The only BIG plus is the people inside the breakfast place that they are all the time with smile.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear dimitriostraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review her at Tripadvisor.

I understand that you are really disapointed in your stay with us but I am very glad to read about my staff at breakfast department.
The refrigiator is empty because we have all the stuff conviniently to buy down in the reception in the shop Lounge 24. This means you can fill up your minibar with exactly what you want yourselves. We have very good controll of the quality and freshiness of drinks and candy at any time. And if you want to put in your own drinks or baby food, you are more than welcome to do so.

It is very important to have clean rooms, so please do not hesitate to send me some pictures of the rooms that you have taken at emailadress annelie.tell@choice.no. Please also give mer confirmation and/or room number so we can follow up.

I know that the sun is hot this summer, it is the warmest summer in many years so all private homes, businesses and hotels are much warmer then usual this year. On the plus side you have a wonderfull view over Oslo :)