“Good food but check your bill!”
Review of Art Corner

Art Corner
Ranked #431 of 4,731 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018

This is essentially a Greek restaurant. Its spacious, part of the restaurant has tables with white linen cloths the rest is bare tables. Not sure how you get to a table with linen cloths. The food appears to be pretty authentic Greek. We had humous and taramasalata starters. They were good but they don't automatically come with bread - you pay extra for that. main courses were good.
The problem we had was at the end. We asked for the bill and we got a "free" piece of cake and a shot of ouso. The bill came some 10 minutes later and it was presented to us by a hand held machine the size of a mobile and the waiter held onto it while we tried to check it. It looked about 20 euros more than we anticipated. I challenged it and the waiter agreed he had given us someone else's bill. The matter was sorted but the waiter's reaction when I challenged the bill, plus the fact you don't get time to inspect the bill lead me to believe it was a scam. Maybe it was or maybe it was a genuine mistake.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I had a salad here which tasted very fresh and delicious. Their Strudel with whipped cream was also very good. Service was good.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Many times visited this lovely place, and we were always very pleased, very good creative dishes and very friendly staff!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

This place was recommended by our family's friends and indeed happened to be really nice. Atmosphere was very friendly. Staff professionally cared about us, so i can say service is of high-quality level. Food also was delicious!!! I would definitely be back to this place and recommend it to all visitors!! :)

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant last night and I cannot say enough good about our food and service. Very, very attentive server in a great atmosphere. I highly recommend this restaurant.