Rooms 14
US$72
Hotel Innsbruck(Innsbruck)
US$190
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Innsbruck Tivoli(Innsbruck)(Great Value!)
US$136
  • Restaurant
Sonnenhof Igls(Innsbruck)(Great Value!)
US$107
Hotel Heimgartl(Innsbruck)(Great Value!)
US$125
All reviewsgreat apartmentshared kitchenenjoyed my staynice staykey cardlinensreplenishedbedsbathroom
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I arrived very late... but I had a code to get the key card which gave me access to the building and my room. The room was huge, clean and cozy. The neighborhood is very quiet, I slept like a baby. The hostel is in a walking distance from the University Hospital and the city center. Still I could easily find a parking space in front of the hostel.
When leaving I just had to put the card back where I got it... everything was totally uncomplicated and I did not have to spend any time on administrative stuff. I’ll definitely stay in Rooms14 next time I’ll travel to Innsbruck.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2018

+ Clean, warm and rather quiet room.
+ Large beds with exellent mattress, what a relief!
+ Originally found check-inn service even without frontdesk.
+ Small welcome gift, thanks for the attention.
+ Really quick and clear wifi-signal.
+ Shared kitchen with all facilities available.
+ Warm-air welcome entry as soon as you leave the cool castle spiralstair hall.
+ Pleasant heat in the very clean shared bathroom.
+ Some shared-door rooms.
+ 4km from main airport, direct busservice F (feb2018).
+ Many info brochures (and Welcomecard by all 2 night stays or more)
+ Short distance to Altstadt, busstops (incl Flixbus), Hbf and West railwaystation.
+ No pets allowed!
- I'd rather have a personal (bathroom) sink in my room.

Room Tip: Personally i'd rather stay no longer then 4 days.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I spent two days at S14. It was a nice stay. We enjoyed a lot. The apartment has everything needed to enjoy. Well cleaned and maintained for the guests. I would prefer others to stay and enjoy their holidays at S14 in Innsbruck.

Room Tip: one can see a nice view of the mountain from the rooms
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Abhi S
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at Rooms 14 and would have liked to stay longer. The common rooms and the spacious bed room were very tidy and clean. The appartments are close to the city centre. I'd definitely book a room again on my next trip to Innsbruck!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JeannayN
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We had the third floor 2 bedroom apartment for a group of 4. It is huge! Both bedrooms and the lounge area were so big, and the kitchen/dining area was well stocked with all the essentials to make self-catering a breeze.
Great to have a separate toilet and bathroom with laundry facility as well.
We had to contact the owner a couple of times and the response was prompt, also had a good linen replenish during our stay.
The apartment was a comfortable temperature, on a quiet street so we could leave windows open for fresh air overnight if we wanted.
The location was great, an easy 15 minute walk to the conference venue where we went most days passing through the town square on our way.
WiFi was patchy when we were all trying to go online.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends