“Sweet little place”

Ranked #45 of 140 Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We popped in for a drink mid afternoon before seeing the Blue Man Group show at the Opera across the road.
Much more affordable option here. People around us were tucking in to plates of food that looked good.
We opted for a glass of organic wine. Quick service, friendly staff.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank riviera_writer

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

First Rate Service and Food at reasonable prices. Reasonable wine list also.
Don't go there if you intend to sit around and not eat. A Tiny place charging not high prices in expensive town cannot afford to have people sit in seats and not eat.
Special shout out to the funky playlist.
Glad I went as could not understand such varied reviews.
Great spot and fantastic artichoke salad.

2  Thank VancouverHipster
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

What a disappointment! The service was terrible (especially compared to how the locals we treated on the table opposite) I sent my dinner back to the kitchen as the buffalo mozerella was sour (twice)! I had to go to the waiter to request a side salad which was a small handful of only rocket leaves. After ordering some bread, we receive some toasted burger buns which were not even edible. I think it’s the worst meal I’ve ever had.

7  Thank Lucy M
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I ate here on a day trip to Monaco from Nice. We were recommended to this place both by our guidebook and trip advisor and were not disappointed. I ate a barbecue burger which was fantastic (the fries were especially more-ish) and my partner had a pizza. We sat outside in their outdoor seating area, which was clean and cosy. The staff spoke excellent English and were attentive and welcoming. (I think we had the manager sat eating next to us with his newspaper, so maybe that helped us get good service!) The only downside is that I accidentally left my sun glasses there! (Maybe we will have to go back then!)

1  Thank Katherine D
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Well situated Italian just off Casino Square. Far more reasonable than most central restaurants. The food is pretty standard Italian fayre - pizza, pasta etc - and was very good. The service was from two young girls, one of whom was more interested in flirting with her boyfriend outside and the other who was simply arrogant and disinterested. We had to ask 3 times for milk and I had a dirty fork dropped on me with little concern and they were the highlights. Could be a real gem for tourists without deep pockets but really needs to sort the service out.

Date of visit: March 2018