“The best tour - don’t forget to ask for Louis”

EcoTour Adventures Cyprus
More attraction details
Owner description: Although we follow a structured route, every trip is a new adventure. With every new unique group, we still discover a new dirt-track, a new goat-path, a new beach… That's what adventure is all about! Experience Places & Natural Sites normally inaccessible to commercial tourism, swim in the Pristine Waters, see Mythological & Historical sites, taste Local Food & Wine.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yesterday we took a tour to the mountains with Eco Tours.
Louis picked us up from our apartment, and from the first minute we got to know the most friendly, attentive and professional guide.
He took us to unique places, explained everything with passion, and was aware of any need we had - starting from our food preferences through stopping the car to allow us to take a picture from the best angle.
He knows all the best ways in the mountains, and included off-road routes that were exiting but yet safe.
We had a family with 2 kids in the car with us , and Louis made sure everyone enjoy and have good time.
So if you want to have the best trip - don’t forget to ask for Louis :)

2  Thank Galitgerstel
in 7 reviews
"amazing tour"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went on 2 tours covering the Akamas Peninsula & Troodos Mountain. Andreas and Louis were amazing guides. They are passionate about conservation, the environment and preserving the #Cypriot culture
If you're ever in Cyprus, book them. They will fill your tour with fun, adventure and laughter.
Don't forget to try Andreas' mothers homemade lemonade!

Follow them on Instagram @EcoTourAdventures and show them some love!

From Nadia (BBA)

#defender #offthebeatentrack #cyprus #newfriends #akamaspeninsula #troodosmountains #givingbacktothelocalcommunity

1  Thank Nadia R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We chose eco tours for its reviews, despite my wife and I are staying in limassol. And every good review you see is real. Its simply a great value for money. and of course Lui (actually Lui's airlines) is great guide, while driving he entertains but explains many interesting staff meanwhile. He read our mood and was guessing correctly what we would like. And place he suggested to have lunch, was most enjoyable taverna I had so far. I'm sure other guides are great but I still would say I'm glad I used Lui's airlines tour: Earth and water.

P.S. Due to my confusion we had to take taxi to make on time for our. Which was quite extra money, but utility maximizatio Lui provided was worth it.

highly reccomend eco tou

1  Thank Grigol G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was amazing & extreme trip with our excellent driver Louis. He know everyhing about Cyprus. Great offroad 4x4 drive through mountains to breath taking places. Very educational and the same time SO FUN!! Me and my husband chose this on our honey moon stay at Cyprus and we enjoyed every minute of this trip. Bravo to Louis and Eco tour! This is definatelly MUST DO!

1  Thank Krista L
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked the whole day tour of the Troodos mountains region. It was myself, my wife and our two daughters age 6 and 7 years. Our guide was polite, professional, experienced and very knowledgeable. The car was a Landrover Defender which was spacious and comfortable.

We were taken through the heart of the Troodos mountains and saw unspoilt nature, giant trees, waterfalls, a Venetian bridge, sleepy old villages, a monastery, UNESCO Byzantine Church and Museums and more and also stopped for coffee and a fantastic traditional Cypriot lunch!

We had an absolutely amazing day and even our kids loved it!

I cannot recommend Eco Tour Adventures highly enough, so much so that shortly we will be booking the Akamas Tour to see, learn and experience a different part of the island the diverse nature and landscape that Cyprus has to offer.