“Great apartment, everything you could want and...”
other travellers have booked this property
A comfortable and spacious living and dining area which enjoys views over the mosaics
Alfresco dining and great views in the centre of Paphos!! Well furnished spacious apartment
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Alfresco dining and great views in the centre of Paphos!!
Well furnished spacious apartment
Modern fully equipped kitchen
Open plan living area
Comfortable master bedroom
Spacious twin bedroom
Modern family bathroom
Roman Park
Guests can use the pool at the famous Roman Hotel
Coral bay beach a good day out for the family
Enjoy a day at the water park
Go Karting
The famous Paphos Harbour
Enjoy a stroll along paphos harbour promenade
Visit the Troodos mountains
Beauiful local coastline around Paphos
Spend a day at Pretty Laitch and enjoy fresh sea food
Enjoy a day at one of many blue flag beaches
Have a coffee on the water front just a short walk
Aphrodites Rock
Harbour front
Paphos harbour area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tolleyr
Norwich
“Great apartment, everything you could want and more. Perfect!”
Reviewed 7 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

I chose this apartment as it looked a good deal bigger than the normal rooms that the hotels give you at twice the price. Thompson wanted close to £600 for a hotel room in Cyprus and it would have only one bedroom. This was less than £300 for the week and was fully loaded. Fully, roomy kitchen. 2 bedrooms, both double size with tons of storage. A living room equiped with 2 sofas, TV, DVD, Satelite, coffee table, a 6 seater dining table, side board and large mirror.
I first walked into the apartment and noticed it was immaculately clean. Everything was in perfect condition and clearly very new. Every room was large and the bedrooms had a double bed in one room, a set of single twin beds in the other. Perfect for me, my son and daughter who got the double to herself. Each bedroom had bedside cabinets, 2 huge wardrobes and lots of spare bedding. Airconditioning was in the bedrooms and front room. They worked superbly. It was 40 degrees C out there and we loved the 24 aircon when we spent time in the room. We always had to ease the aircon off after a while because it worked so well. Too many hotels have rubbish aircon, this place put the best in!
The front room sofas were leather 2 and 3 seaters. Lovely to sit on. The Flat screen TV was very welcome, I like keeping up with the world news each day and it did the job. Also, it had ports for DVD players and gaming. Nice to have.
There was a lovely view out to the sea and a nearby ruin/lighthouse. We sat on the balcony a few times just staring out to the ocean. Good balcony, up to 4 seats can fit with a little table. Also a good place to dry clothes. We used the new washing machine 4 times and it meant I could have my favourite clothes always ready to go.
The kitchen was big and equiped with full size oven, fridge/freezer (really cold too!), microwave, sink, washing machine and all the kitchen kit you needed to cook full meals. I did some 2 course meals while there and it all worked so well. There was also a balcony off the kitchen.
The bathroom was just as great as everything else. Big, clean, stylish. Bath and great shower. Sink, large mirror. Loads of towels. Loved it.
Seriously, nothing was missing from this big apartment. Everything worked, everything was really new, everything was better than I imagined. I have not said that about hotel accommodation in a long time. The lift works too. Last hotel I was in, 4 flights of stairs everytime we needed something. No problems in Cyprus.
The location was great too. The harbour area was lively and family orientated. Great food and nice bars. Me and my kids went there most days to swim and enjoy the icecream. We also went often to Coral Bay about 4 miles away, a great beach and fun area generally. Some very good, inexpensive karting there too. The apartment is near loads of restaurants and shops. Some 24hrs, so snacks and stuff are always available. About 100yds from the apartment was a great bakery. Very stylish cakes and we did go there every day more or less. Shame on us, I know, but it was our holiday.
The company who administrate the apartment are brilliant. I had to ask them to give the following week to the one I had booked, due to a daft error on my part. They agreed and charged me NOTHING extra. How cool is that? The directions were excellent and all the documentation possible was provided. Lisa Roads is a total star and really worked hard to help me. 100% effort!
To conclude, the apartment made the holiday. It was wonderful and I cannot recommend it enough. Five stars!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, it was the gateway to all of the local area.
Liked least: Nothing, it was perfect. Seriously loved it.
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing