“Wish I'd done this a lot sooner!”
Review of Viking Divers

Viking Divers
Ranked #3 of 24 Tours in Larnaca
More attraction details
Owner description: Viking Divers : Diving in Larnaca Cyprus: We dive to the Zenobia Wreck, Alexandria Wreck, Cricket Wreck and ofcourse Beautiful cave diving, and for beginner try dives!Courses from Discover Scuba diver upto Instructor courses: and speciality courses: Wreck, Deep, Night, DPV, Enriched Air , and much more: Welcome to our 5 star IDC Padi Centre!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was in Cyprus for work and had taken my daughter (12) for the weekend. We decided to take a discovery dive tour. I can't tell how I wished I had known how awesome it was sooner, I could (and would) have done this quite a few times already..
So in short the whole experience was awesome. Mark picked us up right on time, we performed the preliminary stuff at the Vikings Diving centre and then we went of for the drive to Green Bay. The dive itself was in the end very relaxing and enjoyable.
I would recommend this to anyone visiting Cyprus.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"equipment"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Several friends and I decided to dive the Zenobia wreck while visiting Larnaca. I had two days for diving and had just finished the Advanced Open Water course, so I decided to do the Wreck specialization course while my friends just did a check dive and then the Zenobia itself. We all had a fantastic time. Minna communicated well with us to coordinate everything in advance, the staff guided my friends through everything smoothly, and they even picked us up to bring us to the dock. My instructor, Marco, is probably the best and most experienced diver I have ever seen - I wish I could stay to learn more from him! Suffice it to say that I got a real education on wreck diving, far beyond the course requirements!

In short, I cannot recommend Viking Divers strongly enough. They’re organized and professional, and a pleasure to dive with. Just about the only catch is that the dive shop itself is located on the Northeast of the city, so it takes about 15 to 20 minutes to get there from Finikoudes (downtown), though they can pick you up and drop you off which makes that pretty much a non issue. I’ll gladly wait 20 minutes to dive with a great crew like Viking Divers every time!

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

There is not much I can add to the already awesome reviews. Great instructor very clear in is instructions. Coffee and fruit on board while you wait. Just awesome

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I did the wreck cert last year with the amazing instructor Marco. I'm lucky enough to be back in Cyprus for work in 2 weeks, so I'm very excited to have another chance to see the Zenobia with Viking Divers. Hope the weather holds.