“Great fish”

Hurdeniz Fish Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 298 Restaurants in Kyrenia
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Very good fish-fresh, tasty and BIGGGG. Price is not cheap, but they serve a lot of additional (not asking for that). So I suggest ordering from MENU. If You will choose just fresh fish- they make a combination from all they have on Your table. It is good for family, definitely!

Reviewed 3 February 2018

The Atmosphere was too crazy to enjoy. really loud, waiters running around, sweating, screaming at each other. it was honestly a mental experience and we found it hard to enjoy the fish. Fish dish i chose was literally floating in butter and i didn't really enjoy it, it may have been my personal choice. also lots of flies falling onto the table from the ceiling lamps, i was too worried not to swallow flies so this also ruined it. Not sure if i would return.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Absolutely packed and popular fish restaurant - slick service and excellent fish specialities - we took the fixed meal which initially seemed expensive but the excellent freshly prepared dishes kept coming and coming to the extent that you wanted them to stop! No wonder the stray cats seemed well fed. Left bloated but happy. Not recommended for non smokers as there is a bit of a fug!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Tasty fish and large choice! Live music, good ambiance! Good serving! Can come back for another fish evening!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Again we have returned here, but having heard the saying 'don't return to places' I wish we had listened! As usual it was packed, but incredibly noisy. Yes, they had live music, a nice touch but so loud you couldn't hear a spoken word. Waiters very busy, rushing all over the place; our one sadly, was quite rude. I had a forkful of food up to my mouth when he took away the plate I was eating from and placed my next course in front of me. Having said that the waiters are usually very efficient, the food amazing and prices reasonable. Mostly locals eating there.