“Fantastic (& I am a carnivore!)”

Buenavida Vegan Burger
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Fanabe
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Visited here early Sunday evening & were quite lucky to get a table in this charming eatery. My vegan friend bought me here & as a carnivore by nature, I was not disappointed.
The menu is very pleasent & varied with lots of options jumping out at me.
We had some hummus & falafel to share as a starter which is neatly presented & not too dry.
My friend has an orange risotto which was extremely flavourful. I opted for the oriental burger which is a tofu & seaweed creation with sliced apples & avocado, served with chips, mayo & ketchup. I really enjoyed the burger although for my taste it was far too salty, however seaweed is packed with salt, so that is probably my own fault.
My friend opted for the brownie, which although was nice, she said it was more like a sponge cake. I had my eye on their raw forest fruits cheesecake through the evening, alas it ran out by the time i was ready to order.
Staff are friendly and attentative. For our meal which also included 1litre water, 1 almond milk coffee & 1 glass of ecological white wine; the bill came to €30.20.
I was extremely stuffed & very happy with the quality and deliciousness if the food here.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Was luckily enough to eat here when we visited the area back in 2015, being a vegetarian at that time it was sometimes difficult to find places that offered an actual good meal other then the lazy options of cheese pizza and low quality vege burgers...luckily Buenavida had a great selection of meals for us to try. Vegetarians and Vegans alike will be flocking to this place now I'm sure when visiting the island. I look forward to visiting again when I return in 2019 after climbing Mt. Tiede ⛰

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Definitely one of the best vegetarian/vegan places in the Canaries (yes tried all of them). The atmosphere is like a cafe but the food more like 'fine dining'. It's hard to imagine a determined meat-eater not being happy here, therefore a great place to take a doubtful partner. But be quick. Will they always put such skill and care into their food?

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

A great meal and the staff went that extra kilometre and made a special yummy vegan birthday cake to order for Jessica's 27th
Thanks so much
Ann

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The food at Buenavida is really lovely. They have an extensive menu which is 100% vegan and offer various different types of food. I had the monthly Buddha bowl and it was one of the best I have ever had. Not to forget the dark chocolate ice cream!! Highly recommend!