“Lovely evening and service”
Review of Capo Crudo

Capo Crudo
Ranked #113 of 284 Restaurants in Valletta
Description: Proudly sitting beneath the Capital city’s protective walls, perched a few metres away from the wonderful Mediterranean sea, Capo Crudo finds itself perfectly situated to create dishes truly worthy of its ideal location. Only the freshest will do for Capo Crudo’s creations which will impress every single time, sea catch will only be served if it survives the chef’s rigorous first glance, whilst the healthiest cuts of top grade beef will be given the privilege of dry-ageing in a specially-designed glass-walled chamber for all to observe. That same high respect is dedicated to the menu and list of wines on offer. Only the freshest will do for the chef’s crudo creations which will impress every single time, sea catch will only be served if it survives the chef’s rigorous first glance, whilst the healthiest cuts of top grade beef will be given the privilege of dry-ageing in a specially-designed glass-walled chamber for all to obs
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Came here with my beloved and decided to dine by the seaside and across the awesome bastions view, the ambience of the place is very nice, with open ceiling - service was great with a great selection of single malts and food was also great. Food took rather long but since they had two big tables and I am a restaurant rut myself I fully understand - but food was worth the wait, I had a chèvre salad which was rather small for its price but very tasty and my girlfriend had fresh swordfish - waitress was really nice and helpful

Janica S, Manager at Capo Crudo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you very much for your review of your recent experience at Capo Crudo.
Our aim and promise to you is to provide you and your guest a gastronomy experience one will remember. We’re thrilled that you have enjoyed it to the full and your kind words have been warmly received.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again very soon and host you and your guests at Capo Crudo.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great food experience especially for seafood. A variety of carpaccios and daily fresh fish available. Quiet pricy though.

Janica S, Manager at Capo Crudo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I loved this restaurant. It’s in a good location and nice setting with views across the sea. The food I would say was some of the best on island, the flavors great. My husband was not as keen so this is why not a 5 star review. Plus my dessert, a tart was edible but as was torched in a creme brûlée style, I think, it was leaving some bitter, burnt tastes in my mouth which was a shame as it was very tasty apart from that! Most of the staff were really lovely.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

An unplanned visit but Capo Crudo delivered on all fronts for an Anniversay meal. We did not advise them of our celebration but offered a Prosecco welcome drink. Inside is both quirky (painted maniquins) and relaxing (great flame glass squares). We had a fish cake treat followed by 4 Oysters to start and a Chateaubriand as the main. Washed down by a fine Argentinian Malbec. The service was second to none and you could see the passion in the staff in how the food was delivered and prepared on the table. It was nighttime so no views of the bay but my wife was all I needed to see. We finished with some port and cocktails in the bar area and concluded it was one of the best Anniversay meal experiences we had ever had. Looking at previous reviews it suggests that improvements have been made and sustained. It was not cheap but the quality of what we has was worth it. Thank you all so much.

Janica S, Manager at Capo Crudo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you very much for your review of your recent experience at Capo Crudo.
We’re thrilled that you have enjoyed it to the full and your kind words have been warmly received. Our best reward is that you have enjoyed your whole evening and we were part of it.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Was very surprised by the high quality of this gem of a place.
Unique decor and design. Top to bottom windows on back and side showing our wonderful Marsamxett harbor with Manoel Island and the fortress, Sliema and Tigne Point.
Unique hot fresh buns and different butters made by the chefs were offered to us while we waited for our meals to be cooked. Also a canapé with rabbit meat.
I ordered octopus salad which was not on the menu but which the staff was efficient enough to do for me just the same. Different flavors than the usual octopus salads too.
Plus I had to leave in the middle of the meal for an important errand and the staff were good enough to keep my meal for me till I got back.
Very relaxing place, wonderfully different than usual meals, staff very, very accommodating, greatest views, posh setting, what more could one ask for!?!?!
I very highly recommend! Would also recommend booking in advance so as not to be disappointed, especially in the evenings and weekends.

Janica S, Manager at Capo Crudo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Ms.Luiza,