“Terrible!! No organization!!”

Marrobbio Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 191 Restaurants in Sliema
Price range: US$12 - US$48
Description: The Marrobbio is a similar phenomenon consisting in a sudden, unpredictable and sensitive variation of the sea level. This phenomenon can take on considerable proportions, especially in spring and autumn. Among the not many coasts subject to this phenomenon we find those of Mazara del Vallo, where the sea water enters the Mazaro river and overflows from the lateral parts of the river. The goal of the restaurant is to give the impression of home, where healthy eating and quality products make the difference, without forgetting the welcome and warmth that the dining staff transmits to customers. Come and visit us and communicate what we send you. Good appetite from Gianni, Antonio and Giuseppe.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Terrible!! No organization!! I’ve spent more then 30 min next to the door waiting for a table that was booked before, finding excuses!! Very unpolite staff!! Terrible Restaurant!!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (121)

Reviewed 14 October 2020

Delicious pizza and deserts also . Service is professional. Fair prices. We really enjoyed our lunch higly recomended

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 4 October 2020

The place is very popular for taking pizza in Sliema, so it's difficult to get a table. The place it's very authentic, with a wood pizza oven, so the place is very hot in general. I was adviced to take the pizza so I din't look for any other options. The have the typical pizzas and some Maltese options with Maltese sausages, I took this one and it was very tasty with salami, and other meat too. Pizza dough was thin and crunchy, I liked it and the tomate was very natural. The size is enough for one. The waiters looked very busy, it was the worst part.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank jesusigl
Reviewed 24 September 2020

As soon as we entered the restaurant we were met with great hospitality, the staff here are friendly and helpful with great recommendations. The tuna bruschetta was recommended As a starter and it was so fresh and delicious, followed by a fantastic carbonara which was textured perfectly. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the Sliema area of Malta.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 3 September 2020

As a guten-intolerant and macro-counting person who haven't eaten a pizza in a restaurant for a very long time due to counting my calories and being super picky on my food I was really scared to give a pizza from a restaurant a try (especially a gluten free one!). However, Marrobbio has left a very positive impact with their food. I couldn't tell that my pizza was a gluten-free one. The dough was so tasty and divine. We were a group of 10 people and all of us were extremely satisfied with the food.

The only tiny little thing I would like to point attention to is to ensure that all staff have the same knowledge regarding the options available for customers. I asked one waiter whether I could order half a pizza from 1 and half from another and she straight away said no. As I saw this possibility from previous facebook photos researching, I decided to ask another waiter where she very kindly accepted immediately and the result was spectacular.

Thank you for the great food, stellar service and welcoming feel. You made my 30th one to remember <3

Date of visit: August 2020