“Very tasteful snack”

Ranked #6 of 66 Restaurants in Rabat
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This is one of the most inexpensive and tasteful snack you can take . Highly recommended if you are in Malta .

Thanks Family Tanti

2  Thank emmanuelt153

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

The bizarrely named Crystal Palace was recommended in the Lonely Planet guide as the best place for pastizzi (the Maltese flaky-pastry snack) and we’d agree with that assessment. We chose the one with ricotta filling and saw them come straight out of the oven. We took them to eat in the beautiful gardens in the moat surrounding nearby Medina.

2  Thank John A
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This place is mostly frequented by the local men. It's bustling from early morning til late at night. The local pastizzis are delicious and such good value and there's lashings of good tea on the move all day.
Go here for a real no frills taste of Malta.

2  Thank Paul H
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing a packed small outlet selling freshly made Maltese pasties. We had two each and a cup of coffee and I got change from 2€. Fabulous.

2  Thank 27JazzyJ
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I went to Crystal Palace aa it was highly recommended. It has a walk-up service counter and I stood right at the front patiently awaiting to be not. Not likely. Several locals came up behind me and the older man who was working the counter immediately took their order, over my head! It was as if I did not exist. Crazy! Apparently they don't like foreigners.