eDreams
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2020 via mobile

We only had the opportunity to spend one night here, however we were looked after so well by Jan and David.

The spa treatments were very relaxing, well appointed bedroom with en-suite and private outdoor area. The late night out door spa pool experience complete with open fire and candles was tres romantic. Breakfast was lovely. A very nice overall experience and a great chat with the ‘Hiwinui Stud’ .

Would 100% recommend to the discerning traveler. Very personal treatment.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank AngelaFaye74
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Had a visit here on a weekend getaway. Staff are just so lovely. The service was wonderful and we were treated fabulous. Highly recommend. Thanks Julie and girls. I will be telling my friends to visit.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2016

This is the place to go if you want to unwind and be totally spoilt, the food was superb, the wine delightful and the treatments out of this world,I tried everything and loved the treatments.
Two nights of sleeping on a wonderful bed and wonderful treatments I felt refreshed and renewed

Room tip: This is an exclusive retreat so the perfect place to go with another couple to take time out from a busy life
Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 6 November 2016

My husband took me for two days to this wonderful venue, I had all the wonderful treatments that they had on offer, we ate fabulous food, the facilities are totally awesome and the food was divine, if you want to spoil yourself this is the place to go.
I would highly recommend this wonderful venue to anyone who wants to renew, refresh and unwind and soil themselves.

Room tip: Here are only two rooms to choose from as this is an exclusive venue
Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank rikikemp
Reviewed 25 January 2016

We have a amazing stay at Hiwinui, we arrived the say early to drop our bags in a do were shown around. When we arrived after the wedding the spa was all light up with candles, the room was amazing and there was a very nice note telling us that we were welcome to breakfast at any time the next morning. The host was amazing and so helpful and made sure we were well looked after with out being in our face. Amazing views and a great place to stay. Highly recommended!!

Date of stay: January 2016