“Favourite food of my Reykjavik stay”
Review of Fish&Co

Fish&Co
Ranked #3 of 573 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

This cod is delicious. Only serves one dish on the menu but this dish is so amazing I don't know why you would want anything else. Extremely reasonable price and the guy who runs it was lovely and friendly. If you are going to Reykjavik and you like fish then you must eat here.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

I wish I discovered this food cart earlier in the week because I would have eaten there every day! The fish was PERFECTLY grilled and served as a meal on raw spinach with grilled tomatoes. Great portion size, great price. This will be my first stop on my next trip to Reykjavik!

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Have just finished my cod with spinach and cherry tomatoes and am sitting enjoying a beer in the bar next door. To be honest I agree with the other reviews. This is excellent simple food cooked well and really hit the spot for me. The cod was really tender and tasted great. It went very well with the spinach and tomatoes. Steve is a really genuine guy and deserves to do well.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Really well made, good price for the amount of food you get. Unfortunately our friend paid for us, but didn't notice when paying that he was charged 1.5x the price listed on the sign, only noticed afterwards... not sure if this was intentional, but our friend was too shy to go back and ask.

2  Thank Jaclyn94
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Excellent, fresh! Very large portion of fish. Fresh spinach and cherry tomatoes cooked with the fish. Very tasty.