All reviews sky bar top floor tallest hotel railway station rock music modern hotel nice view corner room free table separate shower great room city centre the upper floors friendly service porridge big hotel business trip
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Nice hotel where I stayed for two nights on business. The room was spacious with my only negatives being a pretty small window and a leaking shower screen, resulting in a wet floor in the bathroom. Great food in the restaurant and breakfast was delicious. Friendly and helpful staff. I’d definitely stay here again and the view from the Sky Bar was fantastic.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TorniTampere1, Palvelupäällikkö at Solo Sokos Hotel Torni Tampere, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Hello tomhumphries2018!

Thank you for your review! I was happy to hear your trip was successful!
My apologies for the leaking shower - I wish this issue came up with the reception staff; we do our best to fix all issues as soon as possible to make the visit run smoothly!
Good to hear that you also had time to relax and visit the sky bar to see the beautiful view over the city. Next time I also recommend to try our spacious and well equipped gym!
Thank you for visiting us, I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I have been quite many hotels in Finland and I have to say that Tampere Torni hotel is one of the best ones. It's new, cozy and the roof top bar is the crown jewel of the place. And Tampere itself is adding a little flawor on the place :) I'm quite demanging but all standards were met in this place.

Hello Anpe83!

Thank you for your review! I was happy to hear that we were able to fill your expectations and your visit was successful! The sky bar has been very popular ever since the hotel was opened in 2014; did you know we serve a delicious summer menu up there every day during the summer? Definitely worth a try!
Thank you for visiting us, I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I had a business trip to Tampere and the main event was held in Torni's meeting facilities. Great hotel, good and professional service and beautiful rooms. And what a nice view from the Moro bar :) !!!

Hello petraar!

Thank you for your review! I was happy to hear that your business trip was successful! Good that you also had time to visit the sky bar to enjoy the view - it's important to also ave time to relax!
I hope to see you again soon - either for business or pleasure!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Rooms are quiet, clean, design is new and size is reasonable. Buffet breakfast is little better than Sokos can normally offer, but still juices are awful bulk. Extra points that breakfast time is extended until mid day. There are too few elevators (3) so it takes quite long time before it arrives. Also Sky Bar traffic affects a lot. Nice views at least from Sky Bar. If you arrive by car choose rather P-Hämppi or P-tulli than P-Tullintori though it's the closest because last one has very narrow slots.

Room Tip: Go high for the views
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello tvainio!

Thank you for your review!
Great to hear that you were happy with the room and also found delicious choises at the breakfast! Did you know you can also order special coffees and for example sparkling wine from the waiters to make the breakfast even more luxurious? Definitely worth a try on a slow Sunday morning!
Thank you for visiting us, see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Nice view from 18th floor over the city. Parking close by, but slots very narrow. Food was good and service worked as it should. Would recommend as an option if you're coming to Tampere. Remember to take the room as high as possible.

Hello kimmoikonen!

Thank you for your review! Great to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us! To get the best view we definitely recommend to book a Solo Supreme room which are all located in the higher floors. I hope you also had time to visit the sky bar on the 25th floor; in the summer we also serve a delicious summer menu up there!
See you again soon!