“Understanding when we were unable to attend”
Review of Natura Viva

Natura Viva
Ranked #1 of 104 Tours in Helsinki
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Natura Viva is an outdoor company in Southern Finland. We offer kayaking, canoening, stand up paddle and fatbike tours in the Helsinki and Nuuksio National Park area. In the summer our most popular tour is Helsinki by Kayak and we also have programs in Nuuksio National Park every day. We rent kayaks, SUP-Boards, rowing boats and Fatbikes at our Paddling Center in Eastern Helsinki. In Nuuksio National Park at Hawk Nest we rent canoes, SUP-boards, rowing boats and Fatbikes. A cafe operates in both locations. Discover the best of the Helsinki nature with us!
Reviewed 13 October 2018

I had booked a kayaking trip nearly 9 months ahead of time, and was extremely disappointed when this port was dropped from our cruise itinerary. I was however very pleased with Natura Viva’s communication via email regarding how to get from the cruise port to the pick-up spot, when I reconfirmed the week prior, and when I reached out to let them know we wouldn’t be coming and to ask for a refund. I was able to notify them 48 hours in advance, and while technically this was too short of notice for a refund according to their terms, they were sympathetic and issued a refund anyway, which was very much appreciated. That understanding and professionalism alone would make me recommend them.

1  Thank mauinoel
"launch site"
"kayaking equipment"
"life jackets"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
in 4 reviews
"kiasma museum"
in 8 reviews
"took pictures"
in 6 reviews
"self guided"
"finnish archipelago"

Reviewed 28 September 2018

We did a fat tire bike ride and sauna at their Vuosaari center. What a great day! Just book an outing with them, you’ll be glad you did.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

First time kayaking for me. Everything was perfectly organized, with great advice for beginners like me :) The landscapes you will see when kayaking are just incredible. I highly recommend the Helsinki Kayak Tour!

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Caspian picked us up at our cruise ship. After a quick overview we got in our single kayaks and started exploring. What a beautiful area. Lots of birds. Got a little choppy but the islands provided some protection. We had a nice break on a little wooded island for sandwiches and sea buckthorne juice (superfood, orange berry found there). It was tasty. Great kayaking!

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Only few minutes ride from Helsinki, we had a relaxing kayaking in Helsinki Archipelago, with two friendly guides.
The equipment was excellent and I personally didn't get wet at all. We were kayaking slowly for about an hour and had a lunch stop on beautiful little island. The guides brought some sandwiches and juice and it was another opportunity to small talk and getting familiar with the others in the group and with the guides. The were also toilets in the island if anyone needed.
This kayaking tour was relaxing, fun and also opportunity to get to know the local people.