2,493 results
All reviews business room train station business class room number comfortable bed nespresso machine central location shower curtain late check standard room breakfast buffet is walking distance excellent location modern hotel business trip quiet street mini bar
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What I liked:
+ nice size of room with modern interior
+ quiet room
+ very good location, close to train station and main sights
+ nice breakfast atmosphere
+ Sauna (only men/ only women)
+ good bed/ pillows
+ good breakfast times (early bird opportunity)
+ good choice of bathroom articles (used to/ standard of Radisson)

However:
- staff at reception professional but not friendly (except Riikka, she was very friendly)
- a little understaffed for breakfast
- WLAN available but very unstable (lose connection) and slow
- breakfast nice variety but fruit of poor quality (eg obvious mold on grapes)
- shower in a small tub, not a lot pressure on the water, temperature does not always stay
- modern mechanism to display (do not disturb/ cleaning) but on one day no cleaning
- bathrobe and slippers are provided upon request, however, the bathrobe was way to small and didn’t fit at all. Yes, I am XL, but this has never been a problem before in other hotels.
- Personally I did not like the dark corridors, especially when you had to enter your dark room and enter the card before you could switch on any light.

I was inbetween 3 and 4 points, but room and location are a very big plus!

Stayed: October 2018
Traveler829604, Front office at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear AnikaJMW,

Thank you very much for the feedback, we aprreciate that. It helps us to improve our service. I will forward this this to our Front office Manager.
However, lovely to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It would be a pleasure to be your host next time you are travelling to Helsinki again - You´re welcome!

Best Regards,
Jenna
Front office Radisson Blu Plaza

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Heikki P, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Good sized, clean rooms, well located and a well-stocked breakfast.

It loses marks for the coffee (drinkable, but only just) and for the tables in the rooms - too low to work comfortably from - why not have a proper desk?

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Tom R,

Thank you for your review and feedback. I am sorry to hear that you got the room without proper desk, please feel free to ask room with the desk next time. However, I am really happy to hear taht you liked our Super Breakfast and our central location!

TIP: You should definitely try our Business Class rooms and Suites. Our Suites are very unique and the most coolest Suites in Helsinki. When you are staying in our Business Class or Suites you will also have access to our Plaza Lounge, which is an executive lounge where can treat and pamper your self after busy day.

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

From the lobby, restaurant, bar and rooms are all modern, clean and well maintained.

Best of all is the staff. Big thank you to Roman Simek and Pia (the one and only Pia I believe) for making me feel welcome and making my first trip to Finland an enjoyable experience.

When I come back to Helsinki, I will have a strong bias for this hotel

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank CaliforniaBrad
Heikki P, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Hi CaliforniaBrad!

Thank you for your review and kind comments! I am happy to hear that you liked our hotel and service - best service is our passion - I will forward your regards to Roman and Pia and the rest of our Team Plaza! Please find and friend us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (#plazahotelhelsinki, @plazahotelhelsinki) to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Excellent welcome, cleanliness, comfort, amenities! The super breakfast has such a wide selection of quality foods and very well organised. We could not fault this hotel and it is the best we have ever stayed in. Finnish simplicity I guess...loved Helsinki as well! Thank you to the lovely attentive staff as well.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Heikki P, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Hi Tagalog!

Thank you for your review and kind comments! I am happy to hear that you liked our Super Breakfast and service - best service is our passion - I will forward your regards to our Team Plaza!

Kind regards,