2,492 results
All reviews business room train station business class room number comfortable bed nespresso machine central location shower curtain late check standard room breakfast buffet is walking distance small bathroom excellent location very nice hotel business trip quiet street
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Heikki P, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Good sized, clean rooms, well located and a well-stocked breakfast.

It loses marks for the coffee (drinkable, but only just) and for the tables in the rooms - too low to work comfortably from - why not have a proper desk?

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Tom R,

Thank you for your review and feedback. I am sorry to hear that you got the room without proper desk, please feel free to ask room with the desk next time. However, I am really happy to hear taht you liked our Super Breakfast and our central location!

TIP: You should definitely try our Business Class rooms and Suites. Our Suites are very unique and the most coolest Suites in Helsinki. When you are staying in our Business Class or Suites you will also have access to our Plaza Lounge, which is an executive lounge where can treat and pamper your self after busy day.

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

From the lobby, restaurant, bar and rooms are all modern, clean and well maintained.

Best of all is the staff. Big thank you to Roman Simek and Pia (the one and only Pia I believe) for making me feel welcome and making my first trip to Finland an enjoyable experience.

When I come back to Helsinki, I will have a strong bias for this hotel

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank CaliforniaBrad

Hi CaliforniaBrad!

Thank you for your review and kind comments! I am happy to hear that you liked our hotel and service - best service is our passion - I will forward your regards to Roman and Pia and the rest of our Team Plaza! Please find and friend us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (#plazahotelhelsinki, @plazahotelhelsinki) to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Excellent welcome, cleanliness, comfort, amenities! The super breakfast has such a wide selection of quality foods and very well organised. We could not fault this hotel and it is the best we have ever stayed in. Finnish simplicity I guess...loved Helsinki as well! Thank you to the lovely attentive staff as well.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Heikki P, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Tagalog!

Thank you for your review and kind comments! I am happy to hear that you liked our Super Breakfast and service - best service is our passion - I will forward your regards to our Team Plaza!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We stayed at this hotel in September for a long weekend and the overall first impressions were that it was bland and basic.
The bed was actually the worst I have EVER slept on in a hotel anywhere in the world, and I have travelled a lot. It was so soft that I had back ache each morning. The pillows were also the worst I have EVER slept on as there was no substance to them and were very flat and soft.
When we were directed to our first room , the safe wouldn't open and a ceiling light in the room was faulty and kept flashing. When I complained about these issues they moved us to another room.
In the second room , one of the main lights in the bathroom was not working at all and again I had to advise the hotel who sent a maintenance man to fix it.
The cleaning in the hotel again was as poor as poor could be. The bedding was changed only once in all the time we were there, the floor were not hoovered once, and the bathroom floor was not cleaned at all either. When the bed was made by the cleaner it was hardly noticeable as it looked like it was thrown together.
We would never stay here again even if it was free, and I sincerely mean that.
Having read some of the other reviews, I am amazed, because the hotel was so poor and was more like a 3 star than a 5.
The one good thing was that the breakfast was very good.
I recommend staying anywhere else other than at this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room in another hotel
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Heikki P, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Denis T,

Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. Firts of all, I want to apologize all of those inconveniences what you have faced during your stay. I am also really sorry that your room was not up to our standards during your stay, as high standards are extremely important to us. However, I am really happy to hear that you liked our Super Breakfast, I hope that you had time to taste our special omelettes. If there is anything what I can do for you, please contact me directly.

Sincerely yours,