1,643 results
All reviews luxury collection marble bathroom luxury hotel turn down service executive room beautiful hotel fazer cafe room service esplanade park the location is perfect hotel bar the heart of the city train station central helsinki market square brasserie spa
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of my favorite place to enjoy a drink in the city. Hotel Kamp is the only real luxury hotel in Helsinki. I love this beautiful hotel that has long and interesting history. The decor is mostly traditional but it has some modern touches, especially in the Brasserie.
The best address in Helsinki for a nice drink or a luxurious stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KampCollectionHotels, Manager on Duty at Hotel Kamp, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear TeemuHuotari,

I am extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us here in Helsinki, and we thank you for taking the time to share your views with ourselves and your fellow travelers. It is always nice to read such positive feedback.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future, and wish you a wonderful Autumn time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Of course I have not stayed in every hotel in Helsinki. I have stayed in two, the Kamp and its sister hotel the Glo. After two nights at the establishment, I have no hesitation in saying that I much preferred the Kamp, although I might also observe that its classic luxury does not come cheap.

My room was a decent size and pleasingly decorated. As importantly, the kingsize bed was very comfortable. The view, over the roof of the adjacent shopping centre, was unexciting but at this time of year the sun is barely up before it once again sinks below the Helsinki skyline. A very nice bathroom, equipped with bath and shower.

An excellent breakfast and good service all round. I would be pleased to return to Hotel Kamp.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
KampCollectionHotels, Manager on Duty at Hotel Kamp, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 309neil,

Thank you for your 5-star rating and for your visit at Hotel Kämp. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us here in the heart of Helsinki. Lovely to hear that you found the room comfortable, breakfast excellent and service good. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram (@hotel_kamp) to stay informed of our upcoming offers!

The whole team and I look forward to seeing you returning to Hotel Kämp in the not too distant future,

Reviewed 9 November 2018

WE enjoyed two nights at the Hotel Kamp- enjoyed the atmosphere when we arrived after a very long flight from Canada!! A nice bottle of champagne was waiting for us at the room-charged to my Room Service Account-but well worth it!!Room was Executive King-very well appointed-traditional in nature-fairly large compared to most European rooms. Service from Room Service and Bell service was excellent-front desk check in a breeze-they also arranged cars to/from the airport-well worth it and in comfort!!Nice bar at end of night after a long day!! Highly recommend!

Room tip: top floor rooms are special!!
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
KampCollectionHotels, Manager on Duty at Hotel Kamp, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Parker K,

Thank you for your 5-star rating and lovely comments regarding your recent stay at Hotel Kämp. It gives me great pleasure to read that you had such a memorable experience with us. We are most grateful for your recommendation to our future guests and be absolutely assured that there will always be a warm welcome waiting for you here at Hotel Kämp. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram (@hotel_kamp) to stay informed of our upcoming offers!

Reviewed 2 November 2018

High end, luxury hotel with a very professional, friendly and helpful staff. Our room was large and comfortable but rather plain for a hotel of this level, the bathroom was particularly nice. Common areas were very nice. But the strongest point of recommendation is the primo location. Everything seems to be near by, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, harbor area, etc.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear godmd25,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Hotel Kämp and sharing your thoughts with us and all fellow travelers. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us here in the heart of Helsinki. We are indeed very well located, within walking distance from all the main attractions and shopping areas. I appreciate also the constructive feedback regarding the room. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation.

On the behalf of our whole team I hope to see you here at Kämp again!

With best regards,

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Loved our stay at Hotel Kämp! The staff was super friendly and our standard room was big and cozy. The breakfast was delicious and the whole atmosphere at the hotel is luxorious. The bathroom was superb!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
KampCollectionHotels, Manager on Duty at Hotel Kamp, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear NinaV_Travel,

Thank you for your 5-star rating and lovely comments. It makes me happy to hear that you were pleased with our staff, breakfast and rooms. I will be sure to share your feedback with the whole team! We look forward to seeing you returning to Hotel Kämp in the not too distant future.

manager on Duty