“Just as I left it a Year Ago!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

gsheva62
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Just as I left it a Year Ago!”
Reviewed 23 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My annual stay at Villa Papaya on Water Island was made with some apprehension after the hurricanes, but the house is a newer build and all concrete with beautiful property and views, all of which I found all cleaned up and landscaped, with the house as though it was never touched. The pool was crystal clear and maintained as in previous visits over the past 7 years that I've been staying there multiple times a season. I have always recommended Villa Papaya with it's close proximity to the Beach and Heidi's Honeymoon Grill which is all up and running as if they had not been touched as well!
I can't say enough about my stay and look forward to my next visit hopefully in the near future!
Best Regards and happy travels,
G.Shevenell

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
26 Feb 2018
Thank you for your review, Gary. It is good to have you staying with us to enjoy the pleasures of Water Island.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing