Uppsala Escape Room - UniQuest
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great fun with friends!

We tried the Saw themed room and we had a lot of fun! The room was nice and it waspossible to do it... read more

Reviewed 13 September 2018
AleO_1987
Lysekil, Sweden
Great mind and the pirate room

I solved great mind and the pirate room and both of them were so much fun. All the decorations and... read more

Reviewed 22 July 2018
MinjaN9
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Uppsala
from US$169.80
More Info
from US$1,362.60
More Info
All reviews pirate room a lot of fun puzzles solve challenging
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Have tried 50+ escape rooms in different countries throughout Europe (U.K, France, Hungary, Sweden) and this is at the very top of all rooms I've tried.

We tried the Pirate room, and was very happy that this room was challenging, but did not cause any confusion in the way a lot of other rooms have done when you just get stuck because something is not logical at all. I prefer to do a room where the problems you need to solve is complicated and requires you to think and/or solve practical puzzles, and this was exactly that kind of room. Also some cool solutions and no only the standard combination locks.

Also, huge plus for the fact that the staff seems to clean the rooms regularly :D

Will return soon and try the remaining two rooms!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Really great atmosphere and pleasant staff. Had really fun time and we are definitely coming back for other rooms also. Tasks are planned with thought and every little detail is made carefully.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

This was my second experience at escape room. Pirate room was nicely made and good quality. Especially i liked atmosphere of the pirate room . Combination of music, small details and challenging puzzles was excellent. Next time when i visit Uppsala i will test those 2 other rooms.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends escaped both the Saw room and Pirates, and now I just wish there where more than just one room left for us to try!

Planning on taking my siblings to try out the Great Mind next, in February... hopefully we'll make it out in time!

Highly recommended for aw's, families, friends, bachelor parties... the only sad thing is that you can only go once per room - so choose your company wisely

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

It was our first escape room and we had a lot of fun!!
I don’t want to tell so much as it will ruin the experience but I can really recommend it and can’t wait to try the others