“Amazing walking tour of Gamla Stan with Albena”

Free Walking Tour Stockholm
Private Walking Tour Stockholm Subway
Ranked #8 of 111 Tours in Stockholm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Free Walking Tours Stockholm. Every Day! #1 Free Tour Stockholm City /Modern Stockholm/ in Eng. starts at 10:00 every day #2 Free Tour Old Town /Medieval Stockholm/ in Eng. starts at 10:00 and 13:00 every day *extra tour every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 16.00 #3 Free Walking Tour The Stockholm subway an Underground Gallery in Eng. Starts at 15:00 Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday Our meeting point is outside metro station/subway station/-GAMLA STAN. all our tours starts at the same place . No booking required! Just show up at the meeting point and we’ll be waiting for you! *Free tours available only in English and Spanish **Our knowledgeable guides work based on cash tips only or «pay-what-you-want»
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I spent a couple of days on my own in Stockholm and decided to join this tour. Albena was our tour guide and she was great! Just full of energy and very friendly. We saw many of the landmarks of the Old City and learned a lot thanks to Albena’s many stories and anecdotes.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"albena"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Despite my chronically aching knee's disagreement with the cobblestones, this 2-hour walk was well worth it. The guide was entertaining and informative. I wish I could remember his name.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We had two hours of overview of beautiful Stockholm with Albena. She has not just a deep knowledge of Swedish history but elegant teaching and communication skills. We have enjoyed every minute of the tour. Thank you so much for showing us our favourite European city!

1  Thank JustynaCK
Reviewed 4 September 2018

We had gorgeous 2 hours (probably even longer) rambling around Stockholm old centre with Alex. I would never have found out so much about the history and architecture of ancient and modern Gamla Stan myself. We like going on walking tours with local guides, have been to quite a lot of them and this one, honestly, was one of the best. I am extremely glad we decided to go. Alex, thank you very!

2  Thank Alla B