Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Free Walking Tour Stockholm
from US$69.80
More Info
All reviews old town gamla stan interesting stories wealth of knowledge great sense of humor meeting point your bearings guide book great overview great guide great walk two hours a lot of fun swedish history cruise ship couple of hours albena
Reviewed 4 September 2018

We had two hours of overview of beautiful Stockholm with Albena. She has not just a deep knowledge of Swedish history but elegant teaching and communication skills. We have enjoyed every minute of the tour. Thank you so much for showing us our favourite European city!

1  Thank JustynaCK
Reviewed 4 September 2018

We had gorgeous 2 hours (probably even longer) rambling around Stockholm old centre with Alex. I would never have found out so much about the history and architecture of ancient and modern Gamla Stan myself. We like going on walking tours with local guides, have been to quite a lot of them and this one, honestly, was one of the best. I am extremely glad we decided to go. Alex, thank you very!

2  Thank Alla B
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I did 2 tours (old town and new town) they were both very good. Good pace of walking and talking! No time for the metro one unfortunately...

2  Thank Antony_MC_06
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I attended a free walking tour at 10am on Sunday. My tour guide was Albena, and she did such an excellent job. She was clearly very educated in the history of Stockholm, but most importantly, she loves her city. She told us numerous interesting stories about certain places and buildings instead of just pointing at destinations and giving general information. I loved the tour and would definitely recommend it to a friend.

1  Thank Tetiana P
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a very informative and friendly tour with Albena. She possessed a wealth of knowledge about Stockholm and Sweden, both historically and up to the present. I thoroughly recommend it.

1  Thank Sue H