“My "Stockholm Free Tour" Experience”

Free Walking Tour Stockholm
Private Walking Tour Stockholm Subway
Ranked #8 of 111 Tours in Stockholm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Free Walking Tours Stockholm. Every Day! #1 Free Tour Stockholm City /Modern Stockholm/ in Eng. starts at 10:00 every day #2 Free Tour Old Town /Medieval Stockholm/ in Eng. starts at 10:00 and 13:00 every day *extra tour every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 16.00 #3 Free Walking Tour The Stockholm subway an Underground Gallery in Eng. Starts at 15:00 Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday Our meeting point is outside metro station/subway station/-GAMLA STAN. all our tours starts at the same place . No booking required! Just show up at the meeting point and we’ll be waiting for you! *Free tours available only in English and Spanish **Our knowledgeable guides work based on cash tips only or «pay-what-you-want»
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I did 2 tours (old town and new town) they were both very good. Good pace of walking and talking! No time for the metro one unfortunately...

2  Thank Antony_MC_06
in 4 reviews
"albena"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I attended a free walking tour at 10am on Sunday. My tour guide was Albena, and she did such an excellent job. She was clearly very educated in the history of Stockholm, but most importantly, she loves her city. She told us numerous interesting stories about certain places and buildings instead of just pointing at destinations and giving general information. I loved the tour and would definitely recommend it to a friend.

1  Thank Tetiana P
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a very informative and friendly tour with Albena. She possessed a wealth of knowledge about Stockholm and Sweden, both historically and up to the present. I thoroughly recommend it.

1  Thank Sue H
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Hi, we wanted to join the Sunday tour at 1pm but the guide for the English tour didn‘t came, only the Spanish guide was available.
Hope it was just an one-time-issue

9  Thank Anne S