5,460 results
All reviews central station city hall a business class room arlanda express old town the congress convention center gamla stan business hotel breakfast buffet office building water view excellent hotel modern hotel standard room airport train perfect location
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

The location is perfect for easy access to the train station. The staff were very helpful in assisting me in finding a cobbler. There is a safe in the room. The wifi worked well. The beds were comfortable. The room was clean, attractive and quiet.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
RdBluWaterfront, Guest Service Agent at Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Dear ShoeDivaDenver,

Thank you for taking your time to write about your stay with us!

We are delighted to hear that you liked our hotel and that you found our staff very helpful. It was a true pleasure having you here with us and we all look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

This hotel is very centrally located, you can walk out of the metro station and the hotel is right there, it is also walking distance to most of the main sightseeing areas. It has all the modern conveniences you need as well as being very clean, and it has a very good breakfast as well. The staff were very friendly and always happy to help out with information or anything you might need.
I would definitely stay here again when I visit Stockholm.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
RdBluWaterfront, Guest Service Agent at Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2016

Dear Mick H,

First of all, thank you for staying with us at the Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel!

It makes us really happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff could help you with all the information you needed.

We all look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

The best Radisson out of the many I have stayed in all over Europe. It goes beyond the Radisson brand to give the best service, offer best faculties and unbeatable location. Ask for a business room so it's bigger and possibly with a better view. My room was lovely with a great view of the harbor. The rooms are good size and offer peaceful respite from the hustle and bustle of the beautiful Stockholm. Location is beyond great right out of Central station. This is perfect if you plan to do train travel like I did. Staff is helpful and friendly. Special Stand outs in service, friendliness and overall kindness are Emma, Julia and Johan. Breakfast is excellent, extensive and even lots of gluten free options are available. I feel complains about the breakfast are unfounded as I find it to be some of the best breakfast buffet ever. Coffee is delivered to the table and is excellent. Service is efficient and friendly. Also milk and regular coffee are already at the table. Restaurant is also lovely for dinner and offers tasty food and excellent service. Hotel is well maintained and clean with requests filled quickly. Housekeeping is excellent and doesn't clean very early on weekends to allow guests a longer sleep. Oh and breakfast is available on weekends until noon!!!!! My praise of this hotel is endless. Cheers to the management and staff. Congratulations on a job well done. Not only is Stockholm one of my favorite cities and now this hotel is one of my top ten in the world.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank agnes9971

Dear Agnes9971,

Thank you for the good ratings and for staying with us!

It makes us all delighted to hear that you think we are the best Radisson in Europe. I will pass on these positive comments to the rest of my team, especially Emma, Julia and Johan and I am sure they will be just as happy as I am by reading this.

Once again, thank you very much for this lovely response. We all hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We spent three nights at this lovely property in a very comfortable,contemporary design room with a view of Gamla Stan and City Hall. Our room #1225 was perfect, complete with a kettle, hairdryer, refrigerator, and safe, all the things one needs to be comfortable for several days. Bedding was just fine with down pillows and duvet, and house keeping was thorough. Every interaction with staff was warm and knowledgeable, from check-in to check-out. We didn't have the breakfast included, so I can't comment on that, but I would stay here again and recommend it without hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Banksidedrive,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write such a lovely review!

It feels amazing to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had the posibility to stay in one of our rooms with the view towards the water. For next time you are staying with us, you should really add breakfast to your reservation - I can guarantee that you will not regret it!

We all look forward to your next stay!