“Dominos hockley”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #18 of 19 Restaurants in Hockley
Description: Find a wide range of pizza for delivery with Domino's at Hockley. All our pizzas are made using 100% mozzarella, vine ripened tomatoes and our signature fresh dough.
Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

Made an order. They went to the completely wrong address then made it to ours it was freezing cold. A colleague said we would get a full refund as we had children to feed and the manager refused ! And was very rude. The manger said dominos is a very large company and £20-£30 is nothing to them because our order was under £20!! Very patronising

Would give them minus 1 if I could !!

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed 10 February 2021

I am absolutely disgraced with the service I have received tonight . I ordered my pizza snd it arrived stone COLD may I add I live 2 minutes from Dominos so no excuse what so ever ! Certainly no excuse the weather being cold which is the excuse I was given from the So called Manager Elise . She was extremely unhelpful and extremely rude . She offered a refund which wasn’t guaranteed or a credit for next time . There was no apology or empathy in her voice quite frankly I think it’s alarming you have people like her in your management team to deal with customers . All she was doing was doing was arguing why the Pizza had arrived cold and attempting in her rude ridiculous way justifying it and blaming the weather which is laughable . As a unhappy customer who have been waiting over an hour for my food to arrive I don’t expect it to turn up late I certainly don’t expect to have to be spoken to the way she spoke to me . You should be doing everything to make it right not offering the pizza to come out over an hour wait and wouldn’t be classed as a PRIORITY she said . I cannot stress how rude she was and clearly not management material and clearly has no customer service skills actually sounded like a rude chav arguing with her friend referring to me as her ‘Mate ‘ I test my case that’s says it all . And at the end of the call refusing to take any responsibility and putting the phone down on me .

I would seriously take a look at your staff let alone management . Absolutely disgraceful!!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 29 March 2020 via mobile

Don't bother! Ordered a pizza for my daughter for a specific delivery time, it's now an hour and a half later and we're still waiting.... I appreciate that the take-aways are busy at the moment, but there's been no word from them & we can't get through in the phone.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

We ordered a pizza & sides, we was told it would be 35mins but took 1hr 40 mins turned up Luke warm but as we had 4 small children & time was running away we had to accept. when we complained we were met with total disregard & no professional conduct & were told we could have a free medium pizza as compensation. This was totally unacceptable for a ruined evening takeaway.
We will never use this company again & will stick with papa johns in future

Date of visit: October 2019