All reviewspersonal touchfurnished roomssouthern swedencharming hotelhostesskmhomemadebedsbreakfast
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely small hotel in a Kristianstad. Anna makes you feel like home. On arrival she comes with individual tips and suggestion on what to do during your stay based on your interests. Excellent breakfast and very clean rooms.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Anna H, Ägare at Annas Hotell, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Hi!
Thank you so much for your lovely review! I feel it is important to treat each guest as unique and special as I possibly can.
I hope some of my suggestions were useful? Kristianstad and the surrounding landscape has so much to offer and everyone can find something interesting to see and do.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

The warm and welcoming feeling that Anna provided was absolutely great. The hotel is one of the cleanest one I have ever visit. The room was nice and you have everything that you need and the bathroom was great. I was there on business so I didn't have dinner but the breakfast buffet was superb with a lot of home made products and the smoothie Anna served was perfect. I hope to come back again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Anna H, Ägare at Annas Hotell, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Hi Jepp,
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay so much! Cleanliness is very important to me and you should be able to feel free to walk around in your socks if you wish without feeling uncomfortable or having them changed right after. Just like beeing at home.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

I absolutely loved my stay at Anna's Hotell. I stayed two nights while visiting family. I was greeted at the door by the gracious and warm hostess, Anna. It was Christmas time and she had beautifully decorated the dining room with old world tasteful Christmas charm. The room was beautiful and sooooo comfortable. In the morning, Anna greeted me with a smoothy served in a champagne glass and offered to make me bacon and eggs. I turned down the gracious offer because she had such a fantastic breakfast buffet already spread out with everything anyone could ever want. I will be staying again and look forward to it.
btw-I was traveling alone, but I would super recommend this place for a romantic night in Kristianstad.

Room Tip: If you have special needs (handicap accessible) I would call her in advance.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I love how you describe the dining room during your stay as - old world Christmas charm :)
I just wanted to recreate that Christmas feeling from my childhood with all the anticipations of Yuletide "hanging in the air"
I am so happy you enjoyed the room and the breakfast and I am looking forward seeing you again whenever in Sweden and Kristianstad.
I wish you a warm welcome back ♥

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I actually stayed over Easter, but that wasn't a choice on the pull down. A lovely bed and breakfast run by a lovely charming woman. Silky linen, fluffy towels and the cleanest home I've ever been in. The breakfast was homemade and delicious cheese, meat, herring, breads and perfect soft cooked eggs. Can't wait to go back to Sweden so I can visit again

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Hi,
Thank you for keeping the feeling of your stay alive for several months and thank you so much for taking time to write about it! I really appreciate that. Your review actually summed up most of the things I think are important to notice and experience during a stay at Anna's.
The feeling of being taken care of and pampered with many small details and attention is what I try to offer to my guests.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Back on business in sweden. Took a 100 km detour to stay at Annas Hotell Again.
The amibiance is soo relaxing and talking to the owner, Anna, give so much energy.
Breakfast outside on the porch and I had dinner in the evening too. Great food!
Visited the Absolut Company on may way home. Lovely

Room Tip: Had a room with Electric blinds, helped turning jet lag around
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Anna H, Ägare at Annas Hotell, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Hi Juan,
I am so glad and honoured that you chose not to stay in Malmö and instead went to Kristianstad and Annas Hotell.
Talking about energy coming from a guy with so much of it ;)