“Amazing food and experience ”
Review of Noma

Noma
Ranked #17 of 2,779 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Christianshavn
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Noma is definitely worth a five-star review, I mean, if there were more stars, I would definitely give it all the stars.

We had lunch here on May 18th and I would have to say it was the best dining experience I ever had (even better than EMP). My husband was very lucky to get a reservation for their seafood menu in the short window that we were in Copenhagen. We were welcomed quite enthusiastically by the kitchen staff as we entered the restaurant. I was quite surprised by this and actually felt a little bad because we took our time taking photos by the door before we entered. We were then led to our table in the beautiful, bright dining room. Every single dish that they brought out was amazing. There were so many memorable dishes - the roe, the fresh scallop, the sea cucumber - everything tasted amazing and all were beautifully presented. I had a bottle of wine while my husband tried the juice pairing. The service was very attentive and professional, yet still seemed friendly and genuine enough. We got a tour at the end of the meal and they even gave us little trinkets to take home and remember them by.

All in all, this was a great experience that I will not soon forget. I hope someday we will be fortunate enough to return.

1  Thank buttercup1211
Write a ReviewReviews (1,523)

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Hey, everyone, we have a reservation on the 7th of July 2018 at 17:30h in Noma.
We are looking for two more people, as the only reservation we could make was for a table for four people. We would love to share this experience with anyone interested in eating with us - a 30-year-old couple living in Berlin. If you want to join us or have any questions, please, send us a private message.

3  Thank Sarah A
Reviewed 9 June 2018

we spent several hours at Noma enjoying the seafood experience. the food was incredible though I did feel a little underwhelmed by the deserts
overall I would recommend the experience if you get a chance

2  Thank cgab2013
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Wanted to visit Noma's recently reopened restaurant and see if it lived up to the hipe it had created. Well, Rene keeps surprising me time after time... Copenhaguen, Tokyo, Tulum and the new Noma.
For the lucky ones that can get a reservation, this will be a new inspiring experience.. Can't get any better. As usual, the service is also superb.

2  Thank Natan_mx
Reviewed 16 May 2018

But.....run. La plus grande experience culinaire ever
Incroyable
C’est le respect des matieres, des gouts , des textures

1  Thank pierparis2017