“Fabulous lunch & atmosphere”

Restaurant Under Uret
Reserve with
Restaurant Under Uret is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 2,863 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Danish
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Inner Oesterbro
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Came across this restaurant by accident and it was the food highlight of our weekend in Copenhagen. Karin & her husband were fantastic hosts and the whole restaurant has a really lovely relaxed atmosphere. We tried four smorrebrod, each one nicer than the previous. We had three types of herring, pan fried plaice, pork ribs and homemade rolled sausage. We also sampled the award winning ale. We will definitely revisit this restaurant when we return to Copenhagen.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Very good smörrebröd, we had the Shrimp & Roastbeef, both were excellent, fresh and tasty. Nice surroundings and feel good service. If you are up to the "open faced" sandwiches this is one of the better places in Copenhagen.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

My Great Aunty took my Mum and I here on our last day (yesturday). It was most loveliest place I eaten in my whole Copenhagen trip well worth the visit. Such fresh fish and food and I had my very first Carlsberg classic Beer! ... Such a warm cosy restaurant. AMAZING setting ...A must see! ..x

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We go for smørrebrød quite often so we have high standards. A smaller selection is offered but everything is nicely prepared. Always a good indication of quality that the fish is fried in butter and not deep fried. If you want a nice authentic dining experience off the beaten track do try this out.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Good place enough far from Ströget. Ho there and try out their home made aquavit! Next time I'm kph I will eat their smörrebröd, you bet!