“Incredible ”

Zahida at Kellerdirk
Ranked #2 of 2,866 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$8 - US$39
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
Description: We are 2 brothers from the UK who've always had a passion for food after growing up around our mother and helping her prepare the family meals from an early age. Thus we’ve always dreamed of opening a Pakistani Kitchen to share our love for south asian food with the world, so we finally did and named it after our mother as a tribute to all the moms worldwide. We serve authentic Pakistani food with a focus on real home cooked Punjabi cuisine. Our menu is divided into 2 sections, from the stove and from the grill. We only serve a limited number of dishes but we do every one of them as if we were serving our own family, the way our mother taught us.
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely blew us away. It isn't cheap (is anywhere cheap in Copenhagen, really?!) but it is worth every penny. Outstanding food and service.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Dinner at Zahida was one of the highlights of our stay in Copenhagen. We took Bobby's recommendations and had samosas, mixed grill starter, chicken curry, rice and garlic naan. Everything was delicious and it was such a fun evening. Thanks again - Emma and James (the worst wingman ever)

1  Thank EmmaCraig4
Reviewed 12 June 2018

This is an amazing restaurant. Best pakistan food! I had chicken with garlic naan bread, which was very tasty. Great service, very friendly and helpful. I reccomend it, if you want to try something different.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

WOW what a great restaurant! Excellent food, excellent service, and excellent conversation with the chef! He really takes pride is his work and it shows. What a gem of a restaurant!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Having checked TripAdvisor reviews for a casual late dinner modestly priced, I went to Bobby’s (and his brother’s) eatery as I enjoy Asian/ Indian foods in general. I did follow my nose to the back of Westmarket, sat on a stool and was warmly received by charming raconteur Bobby. As I arrived 45 minutes before closing, many more vegetarian meals had sold out. I enjoyed Manzo premium Pilsner beer (cold) x 2, Zahida’s chicken curry, basmati rice, garlic naan. Bobby had some daal left and put fresh chilies and cilantro- the best I have ever eaten! All excellent!!! I ordered a mango lassi to have for breakfast. Thank you Zahida for teaching your sons how to cook! Highly recommended!!!