“Fantastic in every way!”
Review of Souls

Souls
Ranked #29 of 2,863 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Neighbourhood: Outer Oesterbro
Description: We are a vegan cafe and our concept is "seriously healthy eating" at good prices with a friendly warm surrounding. We have amazing food created by denmarks best chef along with organic beer, wine and creative cocktails.
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Incredible food, drinks and service - we went on a date here and it was amazing. This is a clear choice for any vegan, but for me, who isn’t vegan, loved Souls as well. I especially loved the sauces you got for your food, as they were perfect for the dishes! Great job in every way. A bit on the pricey side but for the amount of food you get, it’s super reasonable! Also, such great service!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Although I am not vegan, I really wanted to try it. And I'm impressed. The food was really fresh and tasty. The menu has many options, not only vegan. Very calming atmosphere and great service. A new favourite!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Super good. Both the non-vegans I've dined with there as well as vegans have all loved it.
Nice burgers and sweet staff with great attitudes.
Would recommend 10/10.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

This restaurant is hands down the best place to eat in the city!!
Finally writing a review after being there so many times....
Enjoy their delicious brunch plate in the morning or one of the amazing salads or burgers for dinner and you won't be dissapointed.
For me (vegan for many years) it was absolute heaven, and my non-vegan family loved the food as well :)
What's special about souls as well is their super cozy, chill atmosphere and the very nice and helpful staff!!
A pleasure every time and sooo worth a visit....

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Hi went with a friend and was a little unsure. To my surprise the food was amazing. The pizza was great and the desserts. Omg. A must try if your there