“Loved the steak!”
Review of KoD Vesterbro

KoD Vesterbro
Ranked #49 of 2,731 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$26 - US$71
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: KöD Vesterbro is your new steakhouse, where you can enjoy a lavish dinner combined with great wine and Copenhagen's best service, in charming surroundings. The concept is prime quality meat (kod in Danish) in the shape of steaks from the best cuts from Denmark, USA, and Uruguay. You combine the juicy steaks with our tasty selection of side orders and sauces. Welcome to KöD Vesterbro
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered a Danish steak and was very impressed how juicy and tender the steak turned out. The bearnaise sauce and chilli fries were great as well, and so was the service.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Saturday was my Birthday and the hotel concierge recommended KoD in Vesterbro, what a great choice it was, we had a lovely night.

Our waitress was Carolina, she was amazing, her recommendations was perfect and the service excellent.

Initially my wife had a glass of Champagne and I had a draft Royal Pilsner, both served well.

Bread arrived with a nice flavoured mayonnaise dressing.

For starters we shared a Tempura Prawns with Parma ham under - delicious.

For main course I had a beef tenderloin and my wife had a sirloin steak, although slightly undercooked the quality of the meat was excellent.

Overall the food and service was first class, the cost was £130, although expensive this represented good value for money in Copenhagen.

We would highly recommend this restaurant and if you are lucky Carolina will serve you.

Thank you KoD team.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I usualy do not write reviews, but this was defently worth my time. We orded cateubriand with sides and it was absolutely the best steak and sides i have ever tasted. I really recomend this restaurant for those who want a meal to remember.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing service, Catherine (our waitress) was very helpful and had great energy. The meat was cooked to perfection and we got help finding a wine in just our taste. We definitely recommend everyone to come and enjoy the food and service here. We'll be back our next time in Copenhagen!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate here during a weekend in Copenhagen after browsing trip advisor. What a great choice!

The steaks were excellent and both perfectly cooked and seasoned. Side dishes were equally as good. Mashed potato with caramelised onions and bacon, mushrooms and beetroot were fab.

Service was friendly and helpful after a slow start.

Would recommend unreservedly.