“Brilliant!”

Ranked #5 of 1,227 Restaurants in Thessaloniki
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We love Thessaloniki and a major reason for that is the food. We’d not been to Kanoula as it is off the beaten track, but tonight we decided to track it down. We were not disappointed! The food is honest, delicious and wonderful.

We had a lamb couscous that was rich, indulgent and glorious. A pork belly that was slow cooked to perfection with the most sumptuous potato mash, a traditional pastry full of cheese and tasty meat and a ‘greek salad’ to rival any salad served in this city.

Truly recommended, in fact, if you visit Thessaloniki and miss this place put? You’ve done yourself a disservice!

1  Thank Tim Z

Thank you very much and we hope to see you soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is an absolute Pearl, without a Sat Nav App you may well walk past it but don't miss a fabulous meal and keep searching . It is the real feel of Greece I had been searching for , home cooked food in a friendly family restaurant .

The staff are so welcoming and helpful , the Jazz music playing the background adds to the atmosphere but the real star of the show is the food. In addition to the Menu there are some exquisite Daily specials that the host is more than happy to recommend and no surprise why because he knows his wife is such a brilliant cook .

It is just so good, I cannot wait for the flights to commence again from my Home town so I can return early next year. Kanoula will be my first stop, perhaps straight from the Airport case and all.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a gem! The food is utterly delicious. Real home-style cooking. Our waiter was so lovely and friendly. The music was wonderful. Our fellow diners were all such nice people. Can't fault this place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best food I have ever eaten in Thessaloniki. I have been there for 2 years and I still admire the quality of food, the service and the prices. The whole atmosphere and even the music inside the place are delicate and proper any time you pay a visit. Portions are served large or small for all kinds of budgets so you can taste more small dishes each time rather than paying only for 2. Amazing little place to eat. I definitely recommend it

Thank you very much and we hope to see you soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Welcoming restaurant with delicious good, nice staff and affordable prices. I had beef liver with mashpotato and caramellised onion, that was a perfect choise. Restaurant is a small treasure of Thessaloniki, it was a great decision to check it. I will suggest this restaurant for friends visiting Thessaloniki.